OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FANATEC CSR ELITE

4 posters

Go down

FANATEC CSR ELITE Empty FANATEC CSR ELITE

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

does anyone know the date it is released for australia thanks.

Back to top Go down

FANATEC CSR ELITE Empty Re: FANATEC CSR ELITE

Post by iWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Supposed availability on the Fanatec site is 15th October. I'll believe it when I see it.

As for local availability, thats a question for Pagnian Imports.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Well since jb hi fi is able to sell fanatec products now so maybe we might see it in store but I doubt that but u never know cheers iwolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 pm

NINJA69 wrote:Well since jb hi fi is able to sell fanatec products now so maybe we might see it in store but I doubt that but u never know cheers iwolf.

It could happen. JB HiFi and Gamesmen both sold the Turbo S wheel, but far as I know they never got their stock until after Pagnian had already sold out of theirs.
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Ok so it could happen but it's very unlikely and if it comes into Aussie shops it probs be a bit cheaper than pagnian imports maybe like $100 cheaper

Back to top Go down

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm

You won't find these wheels cheaper anywhere else! Pagnian are the cheapest around!
CDS MINI SPOOL
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 pm

NINJA69 wrote:Ok so it could happen but it's very unlikely and if it comes into Aussie shops it probs be a bit cheaper than pagnian imports maybe like $100 cheaper

Cheaper would be nice but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.
That plus they were 8 months later getting hold of the gear.

Originally they sold the Turbo S and Clubsport pedals for around the same as Pagnian did. I suspect they reduced the prices later because they haven't been able to move the stock.
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm

The turbo s wheel is like $500 with clubsport pedals shifter and all that stuff I am thinking of getting that one or the gt2 of course I am goin to see when the csr elite is coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:46 pm

The CSR elite will be $1000+, There is basically no difference between the Turbo s and the GT2, just a little bit different software. Just get one of those wheels. I don't think the CSR will be as good as everyone is saying!
CDS MINI SPOOL
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTank Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm

The CSR elite does look pretty impressive...

It's essentially the same base as the Club Sport Wheel (which unfortunately won't be XBOX compatible) and it looks like it will support multiple rims - albeit less elegantly than the CSW.

I'm personally far more interested in Fanatec spending some more time finishing off development of their Club Sport Shifters.. which looks like it won't happen until the Clubsport, CSR, and CSR elite wheels are out,
FrankTank
FrankTank
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm

CDS MINI SPOOL wrote:The CSR elite will be $1000+, There is basically no difference between the Turbo s and the GT2, just a little bit different software. Just get one of those wheels. I don't think the CSR will be as good as everyone is saying!

I think (dont quote me I'm old) the Turbo S can be upgraded to use the same software as the GT2.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Hi guys! First post here....

Well, my old MS Wireless Racing Wheel fried so was looking for a new wheel. To be honest, the MS wheel was actually pretty good for what it was, when it was made and what it cost. It should still be available today if you ask me.

So there's a huge gap between the $70 rubbish you can buy and the top toys. I decided to get a Fanatec CSR Wheel. Sadly the CSR Elite Wheel is not available yet or I would have bought that. I've a CSR Wheel, CSR Elite Pedals and CSR shifters en route to me as we speak.

I won't go in to detail as to what I did, but let's just say it will cost me a shade of $700 AUD and will be arriving to me this week.

As has been said above, if the CSR Elite was available then it would have cost me a shade under a grand to have it all here.

Pagnian imports (good company) won't have it in Australia until early next year. Well, that's what I was told on email. Reason being that the demand in Europe and USA have Fanatec tied up for now.... that's the short of it from Fanatec themselves in Germany.

I bought FM4 only a week ago and have had a play with it using the controller. Impressive game, no doubt about that. I am looking forward to taking an M5 out with the 6 shifter. Maybe run it around the Nurburgring!! Very Happy

I'll be sure to put up a video or offer some review once I've got it all hooked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down