OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone selling a racing sim setup.. not including the wheels setup..

+5
iWolf
Envy The Best
Don Stylz
SunCrossed
XYvSTUvYX
9 posters

Go down

Anyone selling a racing sim setup..  not including the wheels setup.. Empty Anyone selling a racing sim setup.. not including the wheels setup..

Post by Don Stylz Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:52 pm

havea mate whos brought a G27 wheel setup.. his looking for a rig to put it on.. so i said i would post up a thread here to see if anyone has one for sale..

Anyone ????
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Anyone selling a racing sim setup..  not including the wheels setup.. Empty Re: Anyone selling a racing sim setup.. not including the wheels setup..

Post by XYvSTUvYX Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:23 pm

I've got mine not being used not a pro one but it does the job lol
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Anyone selling a racing sim setup..  not including the wheels setup.. Empty Re: Anyone selling a racing sim setup.. not including the wheels setup..

Post by SunCrossed Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:53 pm

I have a Fanatec Wheel stand floating around I think it supports a g27...
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 am

My rig is still for sale and I'll sell it without the wheel and pedals.

I don't think it'd take much to mount a G27 wheel on the plate I've made for the GT2.
Would be prepared to help a buyer with drilling new mounting holes, or reshaping the base plate.

Send me a PM if your mate is interested. Wink
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Stylz Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 am

thanks for the replys fella's Wink

SunCrossed.. mate i think his after a full rig rather then a wheel stand mate..

Stu , u got pics or is there any picson the forum ??

I think i seen your thread somewhere on here wolfie.. I will have a dig for it and pass him on some pics..

I guess one thing that might be a issue wolfie would be shipping costs ..

Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 am

Don Stylz wrote:I think i seen your thread somewhere on here wolfie..   I will have a dig for it and pass him on some pics..  

I guess one thing that might be a issue wolfie would be shipping costs ..

Don that depends on where your mate lives. You're in Sydney, right?
About an hour and a half drive up to Lake Mac and you don't need freight companies.

Here's a link to my original post when I built it. Link to iWolfs Race Rig
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy The Best Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Hey Wolf, i could possibly relieve you of the wheel. How much would it cost for the wheel/shifter/pedals without the rig? Can't stand the G27 pedals, plus the wheel just feels too small compared to the Fanatec gear.
Envy The Best
Envy The Best
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Envy The Best wrote:Hey Wolf, i could possibly relieve you of the wheel. How much would it cost for the wheel/shifter/pedals without the rig? Can't stand the G27 pedals, plus the wheel just feels too small compared to the Fanatec gear.

PM sent.
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by gazmac Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 pm

I have a fanatec wheel gt2 with clubsport pedals shifer set and clubsport pedal tuning kit its never really been used i had it briefly for 360 then i upgraded to xbox one and its been stored away for a fair while, open to offeres

gazmac
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooney 240780 Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Hey guys I am also after a seat and frame for my logitech

Rooney 240780
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Handy with the tools fellas?!?! Can give you the run down on my (timber) frame if needed.
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Steeljockey Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am

Anyone considering a FFB wheel but can't justify spending money on a Thrustmaster TX or Fanatec might want to look at the Logitech G920. Apparently msy is selling them for $349

Steeljockey
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down