OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Wheel Issues 900 degree problem

3 posters

Go down

Update on Wheel Issues 900 degree problem Empty Update on Wheel Issues 900 degree problem

Post by Dazza4610 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Forza Motorsport 4: Week in Review 11/18 wrote:Update on Wheel Issues
As I’ve mentioned on the forums, we are aware of a number of issues with the 900-degree wheel and its interactions with Forza Motorsport 4. In the weeks since the launch of Forza 4, we have been investigating these various issues in preparation for our upcoming second title update for the game. This title update will address a number of different issues in Forza 4, including issues associated with 900-degree wheels. Look for more detail on this title update in the coming weeks.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Update on Wheel Issues 900 degree problem Empty Re: Update on Wheel Issues 900 degree problem

Post by iWolf Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Good news,

I hope that includes a fix for random disconnects and zero credits for races on the GT2 wheel.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Update on Wheel Issues 900 degree problem Empty Re: Update on Wheel Issues 900 degree problem

Post by Arckon Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 pm

iWolf wrote:Good news,

I hope that includes a fix for random disconnects and zero credits for races on the GT2 wheel.

It has just occured to me Wolf, that I have had no random disconnects, ever since I change the sensitivity setting on wheel to "OFF"

Arckon
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Arckon wrote:
iWolf wrote:Good news,

It has just occured to me Wolf, that I have had no random disconnects, ever since I change the sensitivity setting on wheel to "OFF"

Thanks Arckon, I tried the "sen = OFF" setting to try and solve the zero credits problem but it didn't work for me. Sad So went back to the settings I was using before that.

I'm using and enjoying a sen= 360 on the wheel and don't really want to change it.
The disconnects, I have no idea at all why they happen. Doesn't happen often -its just a pain when it does. Reckon I'll wait for T10's title update and may fiddle with settings again if the fix doesn't work on my wheel.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down