OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P/CARS - Blancpain GT3 Endurance Series Info

+5
XYvSTUvYX
xCaderz_98
MadRacer38
Neilo05
darkracing
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

P/CARS - Blancpain GT3 Endurance Series Info - Page 2 Empty Re: P/CARS - Blancpain GT3 Endurance Series Info

Post by Neilo05 Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Angry Bandit wrote:Hi guys please include me in the series,
Mercedes amg gt3 ( it's not on the list ) otherwise ill use the sls.
Cheers

You will have to use the SLS. Please choose the car number mate that you will use. We won't choose that for you, next time your on pCars have a look and let us know.

Also head over to OZFM License and choose a license that will suit you. For reference on race pace I'm in Pro-Am and doing 1:21's at Ruapuna whereas Elite will do laps around 1:18's. NOTE you don't have to choose Elite if you don't use assits you can still choose a lesser class if your race pace is not up to Elite drivers times.

Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

P/CARS - Blancpain GT3 Endurance Series Info - Page 2 Empty Re: P/CARS - Blancpain GT3 Endurance Series Info

Post by Neilo05 Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Neilo05 wrote:
Angry Bandit wrote:Hi guys please include me in the series,
Mercedes amg gt3 ( it's not on the list ) otherwise ill use the sls.
Cheers

You will have to use the SLS. Please choose the car number mate that you will use. We won't choose that for you, next time your on pCars have a look and let us know.

Also head over to OZFM License and choose a license that will suit you. For reference on race pace I'm in Pro-Am and doing 1:21's at Ruapuna whereas Elite will do laps around 1:18's. NOTE you don't have to choose Elite if you don't use assits you can still choose a lesser class if your race pace is not up to Elite drivers times.

Correction to this, you will not need to choose a licence for the Endurance Series as classes have been deleted and we will not be running licences at the moment on any Project Cars series run here on OZFM.

We have decided to run a Manufactures Team Championship in conjunction with the Drivers Championship.

You will need to choose a licence though if you want to enter into any Forza series run on OZFM.

Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Bandit Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 pm

No probs neilo05 thanks

Angry Bandit
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2