OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz

3 posters

Go down

FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz Empty FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz

Post by iWolf Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Offered "For Sale":
My custom built race simulator, fitted with Fanatec GT2 wheel and Clubsport pedals (with pedal tuning kit).
The sim is as good as new, wheel and pedals are in very good to excellent condition.

The details of the simulator with pictures are on forum "Look Here".
Its a unique system, quality built for my own use. and designed around the fanatec wheel and pedals.
It could be readily adapted to other wheels and pedals.
The GT2 wheel and clubsport pedals are compatible with xbox 360, PC and PS3.

I am prepared to sell the simulator or wheel+pedals separately.
Price by private negotiation.
Read the sim review linked above and send me a PM if you're genuinely interested in buying. Wink 

Cheers

Last edited by iWolf on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz Empty Re: FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz

Post by iWolf Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:55 am

It would be a great present for someone.
 santa santa santa
FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz Imgp0015
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz Empty Re: FOR SALE - Race Simulator to suit Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, Madcatz

Post by Sleuth 101 Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Real nice setup Wolfy, maybe advertise on ebay, got what I was asking for on there and bloke picked it up.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi mate. Please PM me your number and we can have a chat about it. Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:01 pm

510gt wrote:Hi mate. Please PM me your number and we can have a chat about it. Darren
PM sent.
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Still 4sale.  santa  rendeer  santa 

@SG1 Razor, thought I'd see if there is any interest on OZFM first.
I'll try ebay and others after santa delivers the Christmas pressies.
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Stylz Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:39 pm

try ebay wolfie... you might have better luck.. have seen a few wheels setups on there going for decent prices.. thinkn about putting mine up there also ..
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 am

Updated.

The wheel and pedals have been sold.  Smile 

The simulator is still available and would suit Fanatec GT2, GT3, CSR or Turbo S wheel and pedals.

It should work equally well with other brand equipment by drilling suitable wheel and/or pedal mounting holes.
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down