OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday Night Slap Dash Porsche/Ferrari Showdown

+13
Zabbey21
Sleuth 101
TEEROY 34
Dazza4610
STONDKIWI
baconterrain
C RazyStingray
ThousandSumo
stikman
Waffelz
Goomf
Dektra
SunCrossed
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tuesday Night Slap Dash Porsche/Ferrari Showdown - Page 3 Empty Re: Tuesday Night Slap Dash Porsche/Ferrari Showdown

Post by Sleuth 101 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Yep I will jump in for a spin.

Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Slap Dash Porsche/Ferrari Showdown - Page 3 Empty Re: Tuesday Night Slap Dash Porsche/Ferrari Showdown

Post by stikman Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm still at work, 13hrs and counting... Think it's safe to say ill be a no-sho, soz

stikman
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Dektra in for race 2/3
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:34 pm

So... Catalunya was a pile of horse dumplings.
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by Goomf Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 am

Thanks Sumo for trying to accommodate me but unless there's a few like me, I don't want to be a stick in the mud. You guys shouldn't have to alter specific events to cater for one. There's enough racing going on that I'm covered for eg V8's and Mazdas etc.

Appreciate it never the less.
Goomf
Goomf
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 am

Cheers for the racing last night guys.
Sorry I was a bit out of practice and caused a fender bender on turn 1 of Hock. I spent the rest of that race trying to recatch the field.
Race 2 was better - I decided to brake a bit earlier this time and watch everyone else shoulder there way through the first turn. I then caught up a bit and spent the rest of it in a tense battle with Razor (Sleuth?). I finally got past him but then had to try and hold him off. It was clear I was faster in some bits, and he was faster in others which made for interesting racing.

Sorry I couldn't hang about for the last one - way too tired and had to sleep.

Thanks again!
Chris (OD)
OctarineDream
OctarineDream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 am

Yeah that was good fun OD, you had the pace on me. Spent half the track trying not to drift to much under braking, those Porsche's are a handfull but sweet when you get it right.

Cheers for the run guy's.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 am

Yeah was good racing the Porsche GT3RSR was a handful but loved the racing

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 am

NIce work throwing something together fellas, good stuff, i drove on my own all night mostly.
Gotta say i did not enjoy the Ferrari, however i must defend the fact i was getting pummeled by my 6yr old with his NERF gun bullets whilst driving the 1st 2 races then end of race 2 i got my chicken roll combo delivered by the lovely wife on lap 17 of race 2.

I couldn't drive that thing at all last night regardless of the distractions.
Sorry if I got in the way of you guys at the front.
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 am

I tried just for my reference the 430gt last night after the races and I was going 500teenth to 1 secs faster in it Should of gone the 430gt Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffelz Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:14 pm

The Ferrari was a faster car but drove like a bag of dicks, even compared to the Porsche lol. Thanks for the effort trying to get me in guys, just seems like Suncrossed and I just couldn't get on the right wavelength. Looking forward to seeing what Dazz has planned for us
Waffelz
Waffelz
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Yeah bad luck waffelz thats turn10/xbox servers for you thats xbox standed for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanks to everyone who turned up last night, and sorry to those that couldn't get in or were stuck at work, had a great time even if I couldn't drive the car for sh!t... once I got Aero damage that was it. Catalunya was interesting with 100% damage. Sumo sorry for the knock on silver stone, I knew you were there but couldnt get the car to stay left it just kind of slid that way... fortunately I think you kept going I think and then overtook me two more time.... as predicted I was at the back... :-)

Wafflez that sucked I'm going to research the hell out of that and see what I can find...
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by ThousandSumo Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Good fun last night guys. The races could have been a bit shorter as it got a bit late in the evening for me. Some of you guys must have been running tunes though on your cars. I'm not normally THAT much slower when running in the same cars... Sad

ThousandSumo
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:08 pm

ThousandSumo wrote:Good fun last night guys. The races could have been a bit shorter as it got a bit late in the evening for me. Some of you guys must have been running tunes though on your cars. I'm not normally THAT much slower when running in the same cars... Sad

Lobby was locked down. No tuning was possible.
You just suck Smile
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by ThousandSumo Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Well now that is depressing, but probably true... Sad

ThousandSumo
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Hockenheim
Tuesday Night Slap Dash Porsche/Ferrari Showdown - Page 3 110

Silverstone
Tuesday Night Slap Dash Porsche/Ferrari Showdown - Page 3 210
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3