OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found this on ebay.. looks likethere starting to follow fanatec's seperate shift setup

5 posters

Go down

Found this on ebay.. looks likethere starting to follow fanatec's seperate shift setup Empty Found this on ebay.. looks likethere starting to follow fanatec's seperate shift setup

Post by Don Stylz Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Cheap looking setup.. but apart from fanatec i dont think i have seen any other set with seperate shifter setup..

and WHERES the Clutch ????

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-CROWN-RACING-STEERING-WHEEL-AND-PEDALS-XBOX-360-/110677374635?pt=UK_Controllers_Attachments&hash=item19c4e2b6ab
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Found this on ebay.. looks likethere starting to follow fanatec's seperate shift setup Empty Re: Found this on ebay.. looks likethere starting to follow fanatec's seperate shift setup

Post by Envy The Best Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Sequential, doesn't need a clutch.
Envy The Best
Envy The Best
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Found this on ebay.. looks likethere starting to follow fanatec's seperate shift setup Empty Re: Found this on ebay.. looks likethere starting to follow fanatec's seperate shift setup

Post by OctarineDream Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:13 pm

No Force feedback = pointless accessory IMO.

Chris (OD)
OctarineDream
OctarineDream
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotland Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:12 pm

looks real cheap!!
Scotland
Scotland
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

What about this one from JB HIFI? http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/accessories/mad-catz/x360-steering-wheel-sku-221841/

Tell me what you think because I need to buy a new wheel myself and will be moving all my stuff into a room with a desk. It's gonna be sweet I have my 40" LED TV, a sweet stereo system that my grandma gave to me (I know that sounds dodgy but it's actually quite an expensive Sony surround sound system), now all I need is a good wheel setup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotland Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 am

See if you can find the official wheel from microsoft on ebay. should be able to get a good used one for around $100. I think they are a better wheel than the two listed on this thread. beware of sellers that list brand new microsoft wheels...they dont exist anymore, long since out of production. the madcatz is prolly the pick of the two cheapies, but like i said, the microsoft one is a good bang for your buck force feedback wheel. only drawback is no clutch. I personally think a wheel without feedback is pointless. hope this helps.
Scotland
Scotland
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotland Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am

Scotland
Scotland
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Do you know anything which is force feedback though? I'm willing to spend up to $250, but that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotland Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 am

for that money the only one i am aware of is the Microsoft wireless racing wheel. If you can find one..Ebay is about the only place as its no longer made. Unless someone in OZFM is upgrading, and puts there wheel up for sale. The MS wheel works fine, not great, but fine. Its a budget force feedback wheel and does a pretty good job for the money. Ive had two, as the first one gave up when the power supply died, i managed to get another off ebay that was just the wheel no pedals for like 50 bucks. but expect to pay up to about 150 for a complete wheel off ebay. they are getting rarer and rarer lately.
Scotland
Scotland
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:37 pm

I have a Drive FX wheel from Logitec that is brand new still in box, Xbox 360 and pc compatiable, prob the next best to the microsoft wheel in your budget range.

Any one want to make an offer on it?

http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/xbox-360/62/Logitech-DriveFX-Wheel/p1/
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down