OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
CDS MINI SPOOL
RRT_DemoN
6 posters

Go down

New Member  Empty New Member

Post by RRT_DemoN Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:06 pm

hi guys finally found a decent aussie forza site i also came from cybergamer like rotary i also am in an international team called Redline Racing Team but i am the only aussie which sucks but glad someone linked this on the cg forums.

I love racing, Drag is ok, drift im trying to learn but i love curcuit a class i been only playing online for under 2 months but have found it good at times if you have clean racers on then horrid when you get arseholes that belive off road is where you are quickest or destruction derby is quick lol

looking to jump headfirst into this site to get the most out of f3 b4 f4 so bring on the racers

RRT_DemoN
World Champion

Back to top Go down

New Member  Empty Re: New Member

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Hey mate..

Welcome to OZFM. Here you find a great bunch of guys who are always down to have a race!

I'll send you a friend request on the box and we can have a race!!

Cheers Jake.
CDS MINI SPOOL
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by RRT_DemoN Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 pm

CDS MINI SPOOL wrote:Hey mate..

Welcome to OZFM. Here you find a great bunch of guys who are always down to have a race!

I'll send you a friend request on the box and we can have a race!!

Cheers Jake.

cheers mate sounds awesome cant wait

also anyone thats down for some a class message me im ready to go nearly every night

RRT_DemoN
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Schuey007 Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Glad you find the place alright,

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people willing to race against you in A class bud. There's still plenty of stuff happening around here. Just dive right in and don't be scared to throw out a few FR's yourself.

Also maybe check out OZFM's own radio station here

Also if you have any questions, check out the official questions page here

As I said, plenty of stuff going on and glad to have you on board.

PM sent

Cheers.
Schuey007
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:29 pm

RRT_DemoN wrote:hi guys finally found a decent aussie forza site i also came from cybergamer like rotary i also am in an international team called Redline Racing Team but i am the only aussie which sucks but glad someone linked this on the cg forums.

I love racing, Drag is ok, drift im trying to learn but i love curcuit a class i been only playing online for under 2 months but have found it good at times if you have clean racers on then horrid when you get arseholes that belive off road is where you are quickest or destruction derby is quick lol

looking to jump headfirst into this site to get the most out of f3 b4 f4 so bring on the racers

Ahh your from the want to be redline racing team lol, lol nah there is another team with the same name, anywho, welcome to the site and I hope to see you on the track and hopefully at the drags on monday nights, we make drag fun, Schuey cheers us on in his flower dress

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Welcome to the site dude. The boys pretty much covered it already so hope u have a good time here. Im sure u will.
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:07 pm

G'day mate and welcome to OZFM.

you should be able to find some racing action with our crew so get a few FRs out there with the regular starters. Check out the code of conduct and get yourself a start in some events.

Saw you've nominated for the simulator comp, good luck there as well.

Hope to see you on track.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by RRT_DemoN Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 pm

xPPRTxAGROV8x wrote:
RRT_DemoN wrote:hi guys finally found a decent aussie forza site i also came from cybergamer like rotary i also am in an international team called Redline Racing Team but i am the only aussie which sucks but glad someone linked this on the cg forums.

Ahh your from the want to be redline racing team lol, lol nah there is another team with the same name, anywho, welcome to the site and I hope to see you on the track and hopefully at the drags on monday nights, we make drag fun, Schuey cheers us on in his flower dress

well yeah u could say they are the wannabes but they picked me up and i didnt know there was a f3 seen in oz as i couldnt find it lol and ill also try and make a drag setup dont know how succesfull ill be as im a racer but we shall see

also cheers all for the warm reception and hope to see you all out there on the black top pushing it to the limit

RRT_DemoN
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down