OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there

3 posters

Go down

Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there Empty Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi trendsetters

As some of you may know, I live with a mate, but he is a selfish, naive, inconsiderate p***k as well. He is paraplegic (stuck in a wheelchair), so he just stays home, lives of his dad and just does nothing but download copious amounts of s**t all day.

Well he hasnt changed since returning from a 2 month holiday in Europe (regardless of what he reckons), so again, my xbox live-ing is minimal......so just letting everyone know that whilst I will still be xboxing, just don't worry about sending game invites, the speed isnt there....And unfortunately, it doesn't look like im in position to be apart of the upcoming FIA series either (or Cayman series).....I can barely get xbox live going in itself yet alone anything online...it bulls**t.>>>I only just got him kill his downloads for an hour for last nights V8 round!!!

Anyways, as ive been doing anyway since his departure, im saving the pennys hard, and looking at getting my own crib set up in the next couple of months....as mentioned, ill still be online, and still be here on the forum, and still will be able to help out with tuning ect as well, but wont be able to join anyone online.....

So will cya's when I see ya's
>>Mitch
Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there Bush_f10 <<<<This is for my "mate"
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there Empty Re: Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there

Post by VVV Rotor Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm

old school Kevin da forks lol
Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there Kevin_rudd_m1672272
VVV Rotor
VVV Rotor
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there Empty Re: Inconsiderate p***k of a mate hogging the internet speed, cant play online, the speed isnt there

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:47 pm

lol...old bloody KRudd eh? he a useless pr**k too....
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syxx Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 am

Aww man that sucks. hope to see you back racing soon
Syxx
Syxx
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down