OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painting help needed

2 posters

Go down

Painting help needed Empty Painting help needed

Post by crimson eagle73 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:01 pm

I need to ask a favor of someone good at painting. I have done a pretty good paint (at least to my standards) but some of the custom font looks a bit strange to me. Would someone mind taking a look at it for me and maybe give me some tips on how to get it better? Thanks in advance.

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Painting help needed Empty Re: Painting help needed

Post by surferofthemind Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 am

You know I am happy to help. Wink

Send over pics or vinyls and I can have a look for you.

One thing I can say is that your paints get better every time a new series comes around. Looks like the tips and vinyls we have given you have made a difference.

Custom fonts are one of the harder things to make in the editor as they never seem to be perfect, proportions wrong, small details missing and sometimes way too many layers just for one letter. Plus any type of replica, either full livery or just a logo, are always under the microscope by others.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson eagle73 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks for your tips. Very helpful. Don't even think there is an italia in the GT1 Maybe it's GT2 or 3 Class so maybe I should change the logo on the bonnet lol Still This is one of my better looking slot cars. so I decided to transfer the replica from the Aston to the Ferrari.

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down