OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question in regards to CD 1 of forza

4 posters

Go down

Question in regards to CD 1 of forza Empty Question in regards to CD 1 of forza

Post by Don Stylz Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:55 am

Hey fella's

Have a mate who has been playing forza for a while.. he was home showing a friend forza when his friends went and moved his xbox from laying flat to its side.. dick head did it whilst the disk was spinning .. so im sure you all know what happened then.. yep nice big burn ring on the disk now and it stuffed his cd1 ..

My question is .. does anyone know if there is a big diffrence in the forza essentials cd ver and the standard forza cd version..

as i have a mate who has the essentials and it seems u only get the cars on cd 1 avalible as cd 2 has most of the cars and tracks on it..

im wondeirng if my mate uses the essentuals cd1 will he be able to play the game.. or will he need a standard forza cd.. is there many diffrences in the 2 versions..

Guess he just needs a disk to start forza.. as most of the car and track content is downloaded to his xbox..

thanks in advanced.. Very Happy

DON..
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Question in regards to CD 1 of forza Empty Re: Question in regards to CD 1 of forza

Post by Dektra Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 am

Essentials disk will not run the game. It only has data on it to load onto the console. You'll need to pick up a $20 copy from anywhere.
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Question in regards to CD 1 of forza Empty Re: Question in regards to CD 1 of forza

Post by Don Stylz Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 am

found this..
No, the essentials edition will not work with the previous disc2 install. The cars on disc is different from the two versions so it won't work.

I stand corrected. Even with the disc two content on the HDD, the essentials version won't read them. It also seems the included cars are not just a copy of disc 1, but a mix-matched version.

The essentials disc is missing a ton of cars, possibly tracks too.

Also no autovista mode. You won't be able to hear JC tear the ferarri apart. Smile

cheers dektra Wink
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by STONDKIWI Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Try gettin thie disc polished any music or video store should do it for a buck. Ive had some nasty stuff fixed
STONDKIWI
STONDKIWI
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:13 pm

yeah man the video shops are the go. I have had a few experiences with them now. I would also like to thank the kids for helping me find out about it too ha ha
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down