OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question regarding times

3 posters

Go down

question regarding times Empty question regarding times

Post by TheSwatDx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Hey guys I was just wondering the some new series starting up would we be able to start them earlier in the night as I received.another.seizure last night which has also given me a concussion from the fall. And the meaning of my seizure was sleep so from now on I have to.go to bed fairly early around 930 so I have enough sleep to wake up at my usual 6 for work. So just a question if we can.sort something out so I can maintain a constant opponent
TheSwatDx
TheSwatDx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

question regarding times Empty Re: question regarding times

Post by C RazyStingray Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:15 pm

It's up to the series organiser to set a time. Most series are run at 9pm (Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart) so that the WA guys have enough time to get sorted after getting home from work etc. Any later would also mean the finish time is too late for the east coast and NZ guys. This comes into play especially when daylight saving kicks in, as an 8pm start for example would mean 5 pm for the WA guys. However, we are not in daylight saving now so maybe the next series after the muscle cars (as the time has already been put in the series info and people have signed up having acknowledged said start time) the organisers may consider an earlier start, especially as finish time usually ends up being 2 hrs after we start lately.

Please note though, a decision will not be made to cater for just one person. I know that sounds harsh, but what may mean one person is still available, may result in another 5 people being unavailable. What's most important though is that you ensure your own health and well being comes first, after all this is just a game.
C RazyStingray
C RazyStingray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSwatDx Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Yeah I know its a big change for one person so thought I might throw the question out there and see what people think but by all means your answer was not harsh it was a responsible leaders answer and I respect it nonetheless. Let's just hope I can sort out what's happening to me and maybe wake up a lil later. Cheers stingray
TheSwatDx
TheSwatDx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Just a thought...

If a series had the numbers for 2 (or more) lobbies and there was enough to fill 1 lobby able to start at say 7:30 with the other lobby starting at the usual 9-9:30.

My working hours suck and even 7:30 would be a killer for me but I am sure our NZ members might like an earlier start every now and then. The later lobby will still cater for the night owls and West Aussies.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSwatDx Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:26 pm

6pm was decent for me and that's what we had for the v8 supercars I still had plenty of time to do what I had to do and whatnot
TheSwatDx
TheSwatDx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down