OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uni - Storefront Tips

Go down

Was this helpful?

Uni - Storefront Tips I_vote10100%Uni - Storefront Tips I_vote11 100% 
[ 1 ]
Uni - Storefront Tips I_vote100%Uni - Storefront Tips I_vote11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Uni - Storefront Tips Empty Uni - Storefront Tips

Post by surferofthemind Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:25 am

The question...

"Why are my Storefront items not selling?"

Here are a few tips I use to get my stuff sold.

File name:
Make sure you save all paints, tunes and vinyl groups with a meaningful file name. Using the default "Forza00" can make it harder to find the file when searching.

eg: Skwirk Evo

Descriptions:
Your work needs a title and some info to help it sell. Maybe a few keywords to help (and fool) the search. I always use almost every sponsor used on the design. For a tune add the wheel and body kit brands but make sure you add info for the tune itself (track, speed or grip, traction on or off, etc). Remember who you are part of, add your garage/club name.

eg: Skwirk Evo 10. 2009 Bathurst 12 Hour winner. Drivers: Salmon, White & Longhurst. TMR, Ralli Art, CAMS, WPS, Dunlop. [ APEX Designs ]

Some people use keywords like Anime, Ken Block, Rockstar, Megan Fox, etc to make their unrelated storefront item top the search list when using these common search words. Not the best practice if they have nothing to do with your design as it will lead to down ratings and possible reporting from mislead buyers.

Advertise:
You should have access to 2 forums, OZFM and Forza.net.

If you want to keep your work amongst mates just advertise here.

If you feel you can mix it with the Forza community set up a thread on the Sellers Marketplace or one of the other threads (Race/Replica Liveries, Fantasy Liveries and the Tuning Marketplace). Don't make up multiple threads, like a new one for each new file on your storefront, keep it all in the one thread and bump it with new additions.

Take photos and use them to show off your design. Run laps on a selected track and post the times or use a Leaderboard driver to show top times (and there is a few here that I am sure will help you with this).

XBox live can also be used but remember not to abuse it with spamming all your mates.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down