OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purchased designs from storefront not loading?

Go down

Purchased designs from storefront not loading? Empty Purchased designs from storefront not loading?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Hey guys. Has onyone had any trouble loading purchased designs onto their cars? The last 3 I've tried simply won't load, even after 50 mins of leaving the Xbox to see if in fact it would load at all. Giving me the sh#ts! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Purchased designs from storefront not loading? Empty Re: Purchased designs from storefront not loading?

Post by Don Stylz Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:38 pm

I had that prob when my own designs.. as i had 3 diff designs for the #11 V8 Holden.. when changing from one to another it would just sit and load for a while.. waited 10 mines and still loading so just powered down myxbox..

i then gifted the car and the design to a mate and got him to try .. its worked fine..

he sent it back to me and i tried to put a diff design on it and it worked again.

not to sure why this happened.. possily a bug ??

gift the car to a mate and get him to put a design on it and send it back.. ( non locked design ) or just put some random vinyls on the car and gift it back and try and put the design back on the car..
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down