OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any issues with Xbox Live/FM 4 servers

Go down

Any issues with Xbox Live/FM 4 servers Empty Any issues with Xbox Live/FM 4 servers

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey guys, wanted to ask if anyone else is experiencing intermittent issues with Xbox Live/FM 4 servers.
Its becoming quite noticeable for me, ill boot up the Xbox and it will log into Xbox Live but when I boot up Forza I either get logged out from XBL or when going to the Community it will say that FM 4 servers are not available or cannot connect. Trying to use store front or auction house is pretty much hopeless, even when I get in and browse through something, it will drop out and throw me back to the main menu etc.

Am I the only one with this issues?

Back to top Go down

Any issues with Xbox Live/FM 4 servers Empty Re: Any issues with Xbox Live/FM 4 servers

Post by Sly Dux Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

My xbox does it sometimes as well mate. Someimes i will find a lobby easy then drop out to adjust a tune or something and it will drop me straight back in again others i will not be able to get back into a lobby at all. Also my xbox has been freezing a lot mid lobby just after public lobbies have finished a race but i dont have this problem with any of our series races
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down