OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further information choosing your license that will suit you

2 posters

Go down

Further information choosing your license that will suit you Empty Further information choosing your license that will suit you

Post by Neilo05 Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm

It has come to the attention of COMS officials that people are choosing the license level that most suits their needs relating to assist used or not used.

The license levels stipulate what assist may be used for that particular class and do not mean that you must use them. So you could drive with no assist, in-car view and no brake line but know you will not compete with the Elite or Pro classes so you could choose the Pro-Am level and be competitive in that class.

WoodyLizard, which is me - races with no assist, in-car view and no brake lines and chose Amateur level in the Mazda cup but found that my times where comparable to the Pro-Am and Pro guys so is going to choose to go up a level to Pro-Am still to run with no assists.
Neilo05
Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Further information choosing your license that will suit you Empty Re: Further information choosing your license that will suit you

Post by Mitch Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:26 pm

I think the whole thing has been mis-interpreted.

I wouldnt be the quickest in the Elite, but there are many in Pro who only use brake line but are of an Elite "speed".
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Further information choosing your license that will suit you Empty Re: Further information choosing your license that will suit you

Post by Neilo05 Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Mitch wrote:I think the whole thing has been mis-interpreted.

I wouldnt be the quickest in the Elite, but there are many in Pro who only use brake line but are of an Elite "speed".

Yes you are right, that is why we have the rule that if the individual wins 2 consecutive series they will be forced up 1 license level until and if they reach the Elite level.

That way we are helping drivers get out of their comfort zone and ditching their assists.

We hope that the recent post clears up the confusion and our members can choose their license class that suits them best. If you find you are in a class to high you can always nominate to go down a class for the next series.
Neilo05
Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down