OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review of power handicaps for Club Car Series

2 posters

Go down

Review of power handicaps for Club Car Series Empty Review of power handicaps for Club Car Series

Post by Neilo05 Mon May 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I apologise for the ongoing changes to the power handicap settings for the Club Car Series.

I believe this should keep the racing close between the whole field.

Power handicaps will come into effect from the reverse grid race.

Group 1 - normal
Group 2 - 15%
Group 3 - 20%
Group 4 - 25%

Group 2 for any late entries that missed the 1st race of the round (this will include for anyone entering for the last race of the round).

Group 2 for the 3rd and 4th place finishers in race 1

Group 3 for the 1st and 2nd place finishers in race 1.

Group 4 for the last race of the round if a handicap racer finishes in the top 3 from the reverse grid race.

Please feel free to submit any suggestions or improvement to this above system.

Regards
Woody
Neilo05
Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Review of power handicaps for Club Car Series Empty Re: Review of power handicaps for Club Car Series

Post by sempeR Mon May 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Any chance of toning down the pwr caps and throwing in grip caps for a more all-round handicap?  e.g.
Group 1: 10%pwr 5% rear  grip
Group 2: 15%pwr 5% front rear grip

not those exact figures, I have no idea what would work

At the moment its find of like, get held up in corners then get blazed on straights because cray power cap and loose 3 places... or blaze past 3 cars with power caps and hold them up in corners with no grip muscle car lol

EDIT: not that I can talk. Three wins week one and only group 1 power cap week two so no complaint from personal experience. Just trying to helping improve the racing
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Review of power handicaps for Club Car Series Empty Re: Review of power handicaps for Club Car Series

Post by Neilo05 Thu May 07, 2015 4:42 pm

After a few comments here and on party chat, I have decided to keep the system as it is posted on this page. I do like Semper's idea but as we are into round 3 of a 6 round series, will be better to leave it as it is. I do know that any handicaps in the future will need exhaustive testing before announcing the series.

Thanks for everyones understanding.
Neilo05
Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down