OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want your livery to star in the next V8 Series?

+8
Dazza4610
NoRecoil
Lachy5
TheSwatDx
NinjaTaco22
mad DANNO 29
hillcrest
Frozen Catalyst
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you want your livery to star in the next V8 Series? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want your livery to star in the next V8 Series?

Post by Dazza4610 Tue May 06, 2014 1:33 pm

How about, post up what ever you like and if it makes the cut, then we work out how / where / when it is used.

Photochop, use someone else's livery, use someone else's shared decals, use your own. Burnto has some great looking liveries... Maybe use one of his.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Do you want your livery to star in the next V8 Series? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want your livery to star in the next V8 Series?

Post by Reaps Tue May 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Ok I nominate burnto's 'HHA' livery as my entry   Razz

The Petronas won't be entering due to its owner's numerous copyright infringments when creating its livery, it still took me hours, hours & more hours to make though..

Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Tue May 06, 2014 4:07 pm

I guess its not hard, or shouldn be, if you want your livery that you used in the V8 series 9 showcased as OZFM's best/most liked for future series and promotions then post your pics up of it, that's a start..

If you don't post ya pictures then ya cant win cause ya didn enter. Simple.

Admins said they will work with those who want to be in this to get the results needed and pictures taken.

Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Tue May 06, 2014 5:37 pm

SG1 RAZOR wrote:I guess its not hard, or shouldn be, if you want your livery that you used in the V8 series 9 showcased as OZFM's best/most liked for future series and promotions then post your pics up of it, that's a start..

If you don't post ya pictures then ya cant win cause ya didn enter. Simple.

Admins said they will work with those who want to be in this to get the results needed and pictures taken.

+1
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Tue May 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Insert 'OZFM V8 - Series 9 - Photos' here
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2