OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OZFM Nationals - Mini Challenge: Drivers Lounge.

+9
SunCrossed
NoRecoil
nat3885
Goomf
Sly Dux
Dektra
NzLRyaNLzN
JamieWhincup#1
C RazyStingray
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OZFM Nationals - Mini Challenge: Drivers Lounge. - Page 3 Empty Re: OZFM Nationals - Mini Challenge: Drivers Lounge.

Post by Dektra Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:25 pm

NoRecoil wrote:didn't stop us having some fun in them last night, we then did some prack laps for the ostc

You did some practice? I call shenanigans

Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

OZFM Nationals - Mini Challenge: Drivers Lounge. - Page 3 Empty Re: OZFM Nationals - Mini Challenge: Drivers Lounge.

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:23 pm

I hope to be online tonight to run round 4, But still haven't connected my modem up  to see if the internet is working. I hope that I don't have to postpone again and upset people that don't even show up to rounds when they are invited.

JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by NzLRyaNLzN Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

JamieWhincup#1 wrote:I hope to be online tonight to run round 4, But still haven't connected my modem up  to see if the internet is working. I hope that I don't have to postpone again and upset people that don't even show up to rounds when they are invited.
So is this happening tonight?
NzLRyaNLzN
NzLRyaNLzN
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goomf Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:03 pm

JamieWhincup#1 wrote:I hope that I don't have to postpone again and upset people that don't even show up to rounds when they are invited.

Ooh meow! Razz 
Goomf
Goomf
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Even if this does race tonight i'm not likely to be able to race so enjoy fellas and i will see you on the track soon Very Happy 
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Sorry guys, getting too late to call it on or off for me... I'm out tonight.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Unfortunately can't make tonight either...Sad 
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by NzLRyaNLzN Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:23 pm

i'm out, not waiting all night for nothing
NzLRyaNLzN
NzLRyaNLzN
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Seriously. Why can't someone else just host. What makes Clarkson so special?
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Get on it beetchez, The race is on Very Happy 
JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 pm

there soon, any one who sooked about it being too late to wait around - pull your heads out of your arses and be glad someone is willing to put the time in to organise a series for you.

If clarko wasn't going to be on then i was going to offer to host as a "non championship round"
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Pull your head in mate. Some people would like to know if its going to be worth hanging around. Knowing earlier could mean sitting down with the fam and watching a movie, or a sexy night with mrs (even if that means doing the dishes), not sitting on the xbox and waiting for nothing.

Simples. Smile
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by nat3885 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Fun racing again haha. Won't make the mistake of looking at my phone coming onto the back straight from now on. Just when you think it's safe to do so.......BAM!! An upturned Mini appears in front of you.

nat3885
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:15 am

Careful boys...
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 pm

sempeR wrote:Pull your head in mate. Some people would like to know if its going to be worth hanging around. Knowing earlier could mean sitting down with the fam and watching a movie, or a sexy night with mrs (even if that means doing the dishes), not sitting on the xbox and waiting for nothing.

Simples. Smile

Or going oflfline to play MW3..... or not accepting invites even when the room is going.

My point, stop pissing and moaning about everything. I know im not the only one getting real tired of it sempr
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by NzLRyaNLzN Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 pm

NoRecoil wrote:
sempeR wrote:Pull your head in mate. Some people would like to know if its going to be worth hanging around. Knowing earlier could mean sitting down with the fam and watching a movie, or a sexy night with mrs (even if that means doing the dishes), not sitting on the xbox and waiting for nothing.

Simples. Smile

Or going oflfline to play MW3..... or not accepting invites even when the room is going.

My point, stop pissing and moaning about everything. I know im not the only one getting real tired of it sempr
And sempr isn't the only one thinking this either. I'm not going to sit around till 11 waiting for something that might not happen.
NzLRyaNLzN
NzLRyaNLzN
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:40 pm

I went offline to play cod because in the end I didn't feel like rocking up to thrash five easy beats for an hour and 30mins. Sorry guys.
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by NzLRyaNLzN Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 pm

sempeR wrote:I went offline to play cod because in the end I didn't feel like rocking up to thrash five easy beats for an hour and 30mins. Sorry guys.
The sportsmanship is high in this one Rolling Eyes 
NzLRyaNLzN
NzLRyaNLzN
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Just being real man. The only people I actually race against is reaper and zabbey.

I wish Stik, zools and waffles where still around to thrash me.
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Aaaaand end. Nice of you guys to have that chat but i'm gonna have to ask for it to end there Smile
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:54 am

NzLRyaNLzN wrote:
sempeR wrote:I went offline to play cod because in the end I didn't feel like rocking up to thrash five easy beats for an hour and 30mins. Sorry guys.
Yeah, What a champion.
JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 am

JamieWhincup#1 wrote:
NzLRyaNLzN wrote:
Yeah, What a champion.

Yeah real considerate to the rest of the people who come every week knowing full well that their best possible finishing position is around 6th, yet they still they sign up and compete in every series they can.

Try a power handicap if its to easy
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 am

I would have gladly shown up this week and been a mobile chicane again had I know for sure the racing was on. I wake up at 4am and was pretty tired to start with so a slight chance for an early night and I was on it. Not sure anyone would have missed me anyway. :-)

Oh well, people can pass me next Monday if it is on? Hey, some guys can pass me twice... :-)

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 am

Err I think you guys have totally got it wrong. My main competitors are no way easy to race against. Reapr is one of the fastest guys iv come across in forza land zabbey is just getting faster and faster. Ozfm has been one of the toughest places to win a race over the years. When the flag drops, the bullshit definitely stops.

But here's what I mean. If New guy x was rocking up and finishing last every week it wouldn't be much fun. But if there was one or two other guys he could battle for 14th to 16th, he would have a blast even if he did finish last. But again, if those two guys didn't rock up, it would be a guaranteed 20 odd minute hot lap sesh.

sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:45 am

Yeah, I get what you meant Semper - just coulda been worded a bit better. :-)
Whether you are at the back or the front, it can get pretty dull just cruising around by yourself...

ok, back to having fun!
clown 

OctarineDream
OctarineDream

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:04 am

^^^ Woo Thanks man you understand exactly.

But yeah, i may have dropped a line in, just to see if id get any nibbles Razz
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:54 am

Not going to make this week, have to go away for work for a few days.

Maybe I should just drop out, missed last week due to communication issues and now this week due to work and only one round left I think.  Have not turned on Forza since round 3, 3 weeks ago. Sad Maybe I am over it (xbox) or life is just too busy at the moment, or a bit of both.

Great times in the rounds I attended Clarko, thanks for putting this together.  Loved the mini, I think it will stay in the garage.  Sorry to those who loved overtaking me in the reverse grid races, maybe next series.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next