OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viewpoint When racing

+9
crimson eagle73
Dazza4610
mystery
Sleuth 101
Goomf
SunCrossed
surferofthemind
Sly Dux
Dektra
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Viewpoint When racing - Page 2 Empty Re: Viewpoint When racing

Post by RU four 86 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm

here we go again!

from a simple question about peoples race view, the crap's out again about whats fair and whats not..

well, heres a few more to discuss about whats an assist to others.

1. Maps, I seen any real race car use a Tom Tom, gee that must be an assist

2. practice, again most races I see only have a specified practice allotment. those who practice every day/night before a round must have a advantage.

3. Cable v broadband, Im sure theres an advantage there!

4. TV size, a big 60inch over a little 36inch and then there's full HD or not, what an advantage

5. Families and crying kids, what a disadvantage. we better hire kids out to everyone before the start so we all have the same conditions.

that will keep you all going till the next real argument/debate about whats an advantage to one and not another, really what a lot of crap about what this forum stands for and who it assists...

sorry Crismon, this place is just not a place to post anything anymore, without smart ass comments and whats an assist to outers.

I no longer have any interest to be a member of this place and will not return, Dazza it has nothing to do with race setups that stop people from joining in, its the crap here.

RU out

RU four 86
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Again we see another thread asking a simple question, getting feedback and ends off with a heated debate causing another member to sign off...
Mad

I am going to lock this thread. I know that someone will think that we are abusing our powers by locking it but personally I am sick of some of the crap happening here and this thread shows it.

redcard

Feel free to PM if needed.

surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 pm

sempeR wrote:Do we have an incident report system? It would be something i would be interested in helping/running

Heya - realise this thread is locked, but since I'm an all powerful admin (mwahahaha hahah cough cough), I just thought I'd answer this question.
And the answer is: https://ozfm.darkbb.com/t765-ozfm-driver-code-of-conduct
There's stuff on incidents in the CoC.

Chris
OctarineDream
OctarineDream
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2