OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBL Update - Racing Wheel Problems

+3
NoRecoil
FrankTank
iWolf
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

XBL Update - Racing Wheel Problems - Page 2 Empty Re: XBL Update - Racing Wheel Problems

Post by Dazza4610 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 pm

iWolf wrote:theres a full moon as well). Embarassed

I bet your wife is scared.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

XBL Update - Racing Wheel Problems - Page 2 Empty Re: XBL Update - Racing Wheel Problems

Post by FrankTank Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 pm

I still haven't got an invite - but at least I've got a couple of crash test dummies that may or may not try the beta program before me Smile

FrankTank
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 pm

f*ck it i did it, heres hoping one of the bugs is a crap load of MS points or something in the positive hah
(i didnt know it was a full moon had i known i wouldve done it yesterday clown )

Frank check the messages but on the XBL screen, its prob in there but theres no notification of it. Mine was same

Put me down as a Guinea Pig too >>> see Yeti
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Dazza4610 wrote:
iWolf wrote:theres a full moon as well). Embarassed

I bet your wife is scared.

And she has every right to be so... lol!

Am up to registering the console for the program.
Did you read the legals?
You can't even discuss the update/changes with your mum! silent
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTank Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:26 pm

TEEROY 34 wrote:Frank check the messages but on the XBL screen, its prob in there but theres no notification of it. Mine was same

Nope I've checked the PMs - they mustn't like me Crying or Very sad

iWolf wrote:You can't even discuss the update/changes with your mum!

But if you can't talk about the updates with your mum how's she going to let us know?
FrankTank
FrankTank
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 pm

I have not even met your mum... maybe they mean Teeroy's Mum. But who talks when she is around anyway.... drool hubba hubba

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 pm

FrankTank wrote:
TEEROY 34 wrote:Frank check the messages but on the XBL screen, its prob in there but theres no notification of it. Mine was same

Nope I've checked the PMs - they mustn't like me Crying or Very sad

iWolf wrote:You can't even discuss the update/changes with your mum!

But if you can't talk about the updates with your mum how's she going to let us know?

Hmmm, hope you still get an invite, Maybe you Kiwis are too far into the future for the USA to catch up...

If mum doesn't know it ain't worth knowing. But I suspect you'll hear me going off if the wheel continues to have problems after the dashboard update...
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:08 pm

You all know i like Mum jokes so...

Dazza my mum is in a wheelchair (for real) so she would be like the rest of your prev roots who all felt nothing ....hahahaha!!!!

Now as far as whats happens from here, i will need to check when i get home, but i will be away for the weekend on the quad bikes and wont know prob till monday night after work.
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:23 am

Well here goes nothing ...

XBL Update - Racing Wheel Problems - Page 2 20120810

See you all on the other side... Hopefuly

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:34 am

Gulp, me too. affraid
Here goes nothing...
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:37 am

Well I am now on the other side .... hello... is any body out there.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 am

Dazza4610 wrote:Well I am now on the other side .... hello... is any body out there.
Yo
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:58 am

I guess I can talk to Teeroy's Mum about the new App for IOS, Android, and WIndows Phone as it is available from app store without signing a non disclosure. My Xbox Live, who knows in a future update you may even be able to control your xbox from this app...

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Having Pedal problems check this site out http://www.basherboards.com/

Only put it in here as those who read this prob have a racing wheel, and might be helpful if your out of warranty or cant get a fix elsewhere.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 am

SG1 RAZOR wrote:Having Pedal problems check this site out http://www.basherboards.com/

Only put it in here as those who read this prob have a racing wheel, and might be helpful if your out of warranty or cant get a fix elsewhere.

Did you get one of these SG1? Do you think it works?

I might go grab one anyway.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Dazza4610 wrote:
SG1 RAZOR wrote:Having Pedal problems check this site out http://www.basherboards.com/

Did you get one of these SG1? Do you think it works?

I might go grab one anyway.

No I didn get one, Yes I do think it works but dont need one (yet). I put it up here as remember some members having some pedal issues and thought it might help. Still not completly sure on its combatibility across the pedal range tho so up to you but seems fairly well priced.

Hows the update going? Havn activated mine yet, was waiting on some feedback first?

Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Hey dazza,

if your going to get one, grap one for me too... Ill fwd on the $$ + shipping to Adelaide.

FYI: my peddle problems seem fixed, with some new boards, my problem was not related to spiking, but I did notice a lot when I was testing (via telemetry) that their is a drop of 3-4% from full throttle. this unit may well fix that.

RU
RU four 86
RU four 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Sorry RU, I ordered the filter this morning before I went to work.

I did send him an email asking if they sell the AUS, did not bother waiting for a reply. I figured if they dont then PayPal will refund my $28.00 Razz

I am having some issues with mainly my clutch pedal... after watching the review videos on the site, it appears the problem is very similar, so I guess for $28 it is worth the chance.

One thing I did notice while watching the reviews, they mention one fix is to buy the Club SPort Pedals...lol I have Club Sport Pedals... and I too have iissues getting full throttle at times, and the clutch seems to activate randomly.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Dazza4610 wrote: and the clutch seems to activate randomly.

mine got to the point where it was unusable,

installed a new mini-board, courtesy of Hass. problem fixed! so far

all good, Ill order one

RU
RU four 86
RU four 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 am

Got a reply from the Basherboards

Dazz,

I'm sorry to bring bad news but these filters only work on the Standard original Fanatec pedals and the newer CSR Standard pedals. It will not work on the Club Sport pedals or the CSR Elite pedals. In fact, because of the nature of how the Club Sports communicate with the wheel and what these filters do, the pedals won't work at all with it connected. Sad

I'm sorry about any confusion I may have caused concerning this. I will refund your money. However, if any of your friends over at OZFM have the original or CSR standard pedals, you might want to let them know about these.

Again, I'm really sorry about this. Sad

Sincerely,

BasherBoards

Dazz,

As well, it's not your fault... I wasn't very clear on my website which pedals it would work with exactly. It simply states "Standard and CSR (not elite)

I just updated the site so it's more clear.

Again, sorry about all this.

Sincerely,

BasherBoards

I have received notification from PayPal of the refund, so I guess I am on the phone to Hess to maybe get the boards replaced.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 am

Dazza4610 wrote:so I guess I am on the phone to Hess to maybe get the boards replaced.

Sorted... Parts in the post today. Have to love the support we get from Hess at Pagnian Imports.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 pm

bugger!

they sounded promising.

@ new boards, I first changed the main board under the kick-plate, still had problems so I then changed both mini boards.

RU
RU four 86
RU four 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Hess is sending e all 3 boards, he did say to change the mini boards first, then if it still does not work properly then change the main board.

I will be happy if I can get full throttle and the clutch does not fan itself as I am at full noise down the back straight at Road America. I think I should have done this a while ago... lazy fat f$^%$#

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2