OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bugatti veyron ss - NEW FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!!

4 posters

Go down

bugatti veyron ss - NEW FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!! Empty bugatti veyron ss - NEW FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down

bugatti veyron ss - NEW FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!! Empty Re: bugatti veyron ss - NEW FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!!

Post by XYvSTUvYX Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 pm

thats so awesome cant wait for that episode
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

bugatti veyron ss - NEW FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!! Empty Re: bugatti veyron ss - NEW FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:28 am

i cant imagine going that fast in a vehicle, i just simply cant fathom it lol

whoever drives those things during high speed runs has nuts of tungsten carbide

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 am

I remember the Top Gear Veyron test run that James May did, 253mph.
That was quick enough.

Now we have 267mph and this quote:

"Then again, the Veyron Super Sport is an astonishing car. Effectively the final iteration of the Veyron, it shares the same 8.0-litre, 16-cylinder engine, but with larger turbos and bigger intercoolers to push power to 1,183bhp, a jump of 196bhp. Torque increases from 921lb ft to 1106lb ft."

Just what you need , to get that extra bit of top speed when you're having a slow day. Laughing
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mcrow5 Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am

i could sure use 1100hp going home, would be very enjoyable Very Happy
mcrow5
mcrow5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 am

mcrow5 wrote:i could sure use 1100hp going home, would be very enjoyable Very Happy
yep!!! just keep it under 100k's and the policeman will be happy Rolling Eyes

Ya just need somewhere to drive it for what its worth without the blue fuzzies annoying you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Womble wrote:
mcrow5 wrote:i could sure use 1100hp going home, would be very enjoyable Very Happy
yep!!! just keep it under 100k's and the policeman will be happy Rolling Eyes

Ya just need somewhere to drive it for what its worth without the blue fuzzies annoying you.

hahaha just floor it, they won't be able to keep up & the damn thing accelerates so quick they probably wouldn't be able to read the numberplate either hahahaha.. If they rocked up on your driveway later you could say, "No officer, it wasn't, it must have been ANOTHER Veyron being naughty" & laugh at the look of disgust on their face as they realise they cannot really prove it was even you :-)

Orrrrrrr just bribe them hahaha, if you are rich enough to afford a Veyron, i'm guessing you are rich enough to find a traffic copper's breaking point (a few thousand would get you out of anything i'm guessing lol!)
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down