OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need car ideas

5 posters

Go down

Need car ideas Empty Need car ideas

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey guys I'm wondering if some of you could give me a little hand by giving me a few idea's for possible 2000+ models. Price range is anything from $15,000 down, and has to have 4 doors. Just looking for idea's right now and wouldn't mind a few suggestions

Back to top Go down

Need car ideas Empty Re: Need car ideas

Post by Lt HELI Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Can't you filter cars to under 15K in the buy section?
Lt HELI
Lt HELI
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:57 pm

i just bought a lexus ls400 (toyota celsior) for under $5000 4 door, sunroof, leather, V8, all electrics .....
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt HELI Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:59 pm

awesome stu Smile don't get booked Wink
Lt HELI
Lt HELI
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:12 pm

lol, well theres to many options and i want something fun but could still be affordable family like car. I'm just hunting for good idea's to show my gf since shes the one looking for a new car that'll last and be affordable etc

Oh also forgot has to be a auto since thats all she can drive but I'd like a semi-auto so i can atleast have some fun in it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm

yeah thanks heli cant drive it till august though when i get off my ps so its under knife at the moment

car ideas
-astra
-lancer
-civic
-commodore
-falcon
-mazda 3
-subaru liberty
-barina
-camry
-pulsar
-nissan stagea
-magna
-saab 9-3
-epica
-audi a4
-r34 gtt
-corolla
-mitsubishi 380

heaps more here CARSALES
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm

skyblazer wrote:lol, well theres to many options and i want something fun but could still be affordable family like car. I'm just hunting for good idea's to show my gf since shes the one looking for a new car that'll last and be affordable etc

Oh also forgot has to be a auto since thats all she can drive but I'd like a semi-auto so i can atleast have some fun in it lol

A family car @ 22, what you started early, lol

Seriously, Ive be looking @ a Subaru Outback, very safe (five star) very well equipped, very reliable, and great fun off the sealed roads AWD

RU
RU four 86
RU four 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 am

How big did you want your car?

If you want the small-medium class, Holden Astra, Mazda 3, Ford Focus are the pick. Strong resale value, safe, well built and class leading drives (forget Corrolla). Though you mention the auto, I think earlier versions (but current series) of these trio runs 4-speed autos....but later models of the last 18 months, I think the Mazda and Focus may run a 5 or 6 speed Auto (Astra has 6 speed in its Diesel version of the Astra).....only mentioning this because the 4-speed auto are too sluggish..........Though with a 15000 limit, you should be able to get into a model within 2 year old none-the-less.
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:48 pm

i have 2 kids and got a forrester06 model for 20K about 2 years ago for the Mrs.

awesome car, great little engine, fuel efficient, dont matter how many kerbs she hits when driving it coz its raised, can park up kerbs 4wd styles. PAcks plenty of stuff for holidays in the back, fold down as well.

that said i wont fit 3 kids across the back so i gotta sell it soon,(kid #3 Sept)
i would think you can get around the same year now for 15K.
very good chick and family car.
and with a bit of air outta the tires goes well on sand/beach runs!
doesnt do burnouts is really the only negative worth noting.

i will be getting a comm wagon when i trade it in as they are bigger across the backseat for my 3 kids. (i look at my Mrs and she gets pregnant!! its b*shit! haha, please dont send pictures of your Mrs they will get pregnant too)

def a great small car in your price range
cheers
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:07 pm

lol, well I'm not planing on having any kids yet but its on her mind and she wants a car rdy for it since she can't drive my Lancer because its a manual lol. I'm seeing me having to trade it in after the loan is up for the CVT version i guess.

Thanks for the suggestion guys keep em coming i'll look through more of them when i get a chance lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down