OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM6 - V8 Series XI - R3 Rio Coast Loop Reverse

+14
Evil xr 1200
MadRacer38
ozmadair
ZeroCool (former FKNR3KT)
TheAlfheim
TunnyBear
vizzN
Bacon304
Captain Bluey
Coralon
Mitch
mad DANNO 29
Neilo05
XYvSTUvYX
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FM6 - V8 Series XI - R3 Rio Coast Loop Reverse - Page 2 Empty Re: FM6 - V8 Series XI - R3 Rio Coast Loop Reverse

Post by Coralon Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Had some good racing in Lobby 1 but as one of the slower drivers in that group I was a little disappointed in the way some people conducted themselves that really put a damper on the end of the night.
I am happy to race in the faster lobby, even be a back marker as I do not believe I got in anyones way (at least I tried to give room when it wouldnt lose me positions in my race), but 'fast' guys need to come last sometimes as well and if you crash its just the same as me crashing.

What happens to the results from Race 3?

Coralon
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

FM6 - V8 Series XI - R3 Rio Coast Loop Reverse - Page 2 Empty Re: FM6 - V8 Series XI - R3 Rio Coast Loop Reverse

Post by xCaderz_98 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:35 pm

i think it goes from the lap before the drama where u were. not sure tho

xCaderz_98
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by vizzN Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:50 pm

We (lobby 2) heard about the disgrace that happened in lobby 1, race 3. We definitely had quite the opposite experience in lobby 2, everyone was a great sport and we all had a fantastic night. The only disappointment was the turn out for our lobby. Only 10-11 people started in race 1 for us.
vizzN
vizzN
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:53 pm

we will most likely end up with 1 lobby it always happens in these V8s
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by feralcobra Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:04 am

A big thanks to Mitch for hosting lobby 2 just wish I lasted more then 2 laps before getter disconnected
feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by OZDRIFT3R Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:06 am

Coralon wrote:Had some good racing in Lobby 1 but as one of the slower drivers in that group I was a little disappointed in the way some people conducted themselves that really put a damper on the end of the night.
I am happy to race in the faster lobby, even be a back marker as I do not believe I got in anyones way (at least I tried to give room when it wouldnt lose me positions in my race), but 'fast' guys need to come last sometimes as well and if you crash its just the same as me crashing.

What happens to the results from Race 3?

Mate, I saw you a few times throughout the night... I thought you did really well, it's extremely difficult to make space as a back marker on that track. Without sounding like a D***, every time I passed you it was clean and you handled your self a hell of a lot better than some others did.
OZDRIFT3R
OZDRIFT3R
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by mad DANNO 29 Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:38 am

Disgraceful driving antics by some drivers in lobby 1.

Really pissed me off. Race 3 was the best I have ever done in 11 series....and some cry baby goes and ruins it.

Fare warning..... anymore stupid behaviour like what happened last night will result in me deleting you from OZFM
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:48 am

mad DANNO 29 wrote:Disgraceful driving antics by some drivers in lobby 1.

Really pissed me off. Race 3 was the best I have ever done in 11 series....and some cry baby goes and ruins it.

Fare warning..... anymore stupid behaviour like what happened last night will result in me deleting you from OZFM

Lots of people upset, not just you, best to stick to the rules with regards to these things rather than just open season. At least in your case something actually was done, and no one has told you to relax and get over it, or to 'be more aware' etc. Try that for frustration.
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Coralon Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:02 pm

OZDRIFT3R wrote:Mate, I saw you a few times throughout the night... I thought you did really well, it's extremely difficult to make space as a back marker on that track. Without sounding like a D***, every time I passed you it was clean and you handled your self a hell of a lot better than some others did.
A gentleman on and off the track, cheers for the comments Drifter.

Coralon
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2