OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5

5 posters

Go down

So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5 Empty So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5

Post by SunCrossed Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:39 pm

I finally crumbled and have purchased a TX wheel for the X1, it's clear Fanatec won't have a solution for a while, and I miss the racing in Forza and it's clearly really good at the moment. It finally hit a decent price point of less than $550 for OZFM members.

Once/if Fanatec get an all in one solution for PC/PS4/X1 I'll procure that and sell everything else, in the meantime I'll have two wheels and stands for my rig and swap as required =)

If I'm really lucky it'll all arrive by Friday and I'll have a long weekend with F5 Otherwise next week.

Looking forward to racing against everyone again, it's ages.
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5 Empty Re: So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5

Post by XYvSTUvYX Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Wicked dude keen to race
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5 Empty Re: So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5

Post by Sleuth 101 Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Awsome, it took me a bit of getting used to coming from the fanatec, but it has improved alot imo with the few updates.

A good set of pedals helps heaps as the wheel and base itself are not to bad, maybe you might be interested in Basher boards CPX adapter so you can still use your Fanatec pedals with TX wheel.

Anyway congrats, see ya tearing up the track on FM5 soon.  driver 

Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:27 pm

SG1 RAZOR wrote:Awsome, it took me a bit of getting used to coming from the fanatec, but it has improved alot imo with the few updates.

A good set of pedals helps heaps as the wheel and base itself are not to bad, maybe you might be interested in Basher boards CPX adapter so you can still use your Fanatec pedals with TX wheel.

Anyway congrats, see ya tearing up the track on FM5 soon.  driver 

Does the CPX support the clutch too? if so thats pretty cool, is there any significant lag or is it all pretty sweet?
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:54 pm

From what I have read the cpx works well and thought about buying it, but instead bought a set of T500 pedals on flea bay, put the basher mod in the brake and there good now.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Hey man
im new here and wondering if i can add a few of you guys?
really want to hit up some races with aussies. getting sick of flying cars Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:53 pm

yep follow a few of the fellas on here and we will see you on the track mate!
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Sly Dux wrote:yep follow a few of the fellas on here and we will see you on the track mate!

awesome thanks mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Bear Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:48 pm

jimi89 wrote:Hey man
Yeah man add me if you want, best way is to grab yourself a race number and sign up to a couple of series.

And suncrossed the cpx adaptor supports the clutch and works well after the new update
Nick Bear
Nick Bear
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 pm

[quote="Nick Bear"]
jimi89 wrote:And suncrossed the cpx adaptor supports the clutch and works well after the new update

Thanks mate, I missed out on Fridays batch sold out in less than 6 hrs saturday, will be waking up at 4am to order one of these this saturday... I am not using those terrible TX pedals... for the price they should be embarrassed...
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Nick Bear wrote:
jimi89 wrote:Hey man
Yeah man add me if you want, best way is to grab yourself a race number and sign up to a couple of series.

And suncrossed the cpx adaptor supports the clutch and works well after the new update

Done thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:51 pm

So I have had my TX wheel for a while and truly hate the quality, but that's another story. Similar price to a Fanatec CSR and Clubsport pedals set 1/4 of the build quality. But that is another story, I truly dislike the actual wheel so I thought I'd be clever and get the Ferrari GTE wheel from Amazon US. Got it delivered in 3 days nice, not a bad wheel nice weight. Not quite worth it but way more comfortable the the standard wheel. Works fine on the x1 but no easy way to tell what button does what. Here's the kicker.

So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5 2014-010

So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5 2014-012

If you're not seeing it think symmetry.

That sums up Thrustmaster build and QA quality...

And now I have to send it back...
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down