OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy All figured I would finally join

2 posters

Go down

Howdy All figured I would finally join Empty Howdy All figured I would finally join

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 am

Hey Everyone,

Well my name is Brad. I have actually been following a couple of OZFM members for a while in regards to the paint department. Been playing forza throughout the series. Enjoy class racing the most in a variety of cars. Hobbies outside of gaming is photography and cars. Watched a few of your videos for your races on forza when I'm bored and decided to look it up finally.

Might see some of you guys online on xbox.

Brad

Back to top Go down

Howdy All figured I would finally join Empty Re: Howdy All figured I would finally join

Post by NoRecoil Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:09 am

Welcome mate, there is a number of series going on atm - unfortunately you have missed the V8's this time round.
However if you want to test your skills try the Historic Trans Am series on monday nights, this series is on Drag tyres which allows for realistic tyre ware. Makes for some interesting pit strategies and fun racing.

There will be a touring car series starting after the V8's as well.

Send me a FR if you want, Cheers.
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Howdy All figured I would finally join Empty Re: Howdy All figured I would finally join

Post by Dazza4610 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 am

Hey Brad, Glad you finally looked us up. I hope you find something going on here that suits. I am sure you will.

Have a look around, have a read through our Code of Conduct and most of all have some fun.

Cheers
Dazz

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down