OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Tuesday series

3 posters

Go down

Next Tuesday series Empty Next Tuesday series

Post by hillcrest Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Firstly I know I may be jumping the gun on this one, especially with there still being 4 rounds left in the current series, and I know I'm not a mod/admin etc but I'm posting this thread to find out what the plans are for the next Tuesday series and if there is anyone with plans in place to run a series. And also so we can have a discussion about it now and members who feel their ideas have been overlooked have a chance to put their ideas forward and members have a chance to say what kind of series they want to see

Personally I'd like to run my V8 supersedans next, the series will be ready to go by the end of MCM with rules, series info and points already worked out and only minor adjustments to the builds to be made.

That said though if someone has been waiting to run a series for a while I'm happy to step aside and shelve it for a later date

Just post up your thoughts here, though if things get out of hand I'll be getting an admin/mod to lock the thread
hillcrest
hillcrest
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Next Tuesday series Empty Re: Next Tuesday series

Post by Dazza4610 Sat May 17, 2014 7:03 pm

This is an old post, but might be of use to some newer members...

This has been on our agenda to update for a few months now, out the back.

https://ozfm.darkbb.com/t11-posting-events#21

If you wish to have a folder created to plan a series, you can use the Forum Improvements group to request the folder. We can even create a group to only allow access to you, so you can get it all set up before releasing it to the public.

https://ozfm.darkbb.com/t2773-forum-improvements#55522

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSwatDx Sat May 17, 2014 8:20 pm

V8 sedans would be fun
TheSwatDx
TheSwatDx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content