OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Smoking Tire Car Pack - DLC

+10
surferofthemind
Zabbey21
stikman
Envy The Best
SunCrossed
JamieWhincup#1
STONDKIWI
Don Stylz
NoRecoil
Dazza4610
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Smoking Tire Car Pack - DLC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smoking Tire Car Pack - DLC

Post by Sly Dux Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 am

On another note T10 have hinted about something big this month apparently. Maybe the rest of the game ha ha. Dont get me wrong i love forza but its racing community in this latest instalment is definately being shafted. Tracks, replays and the old lobby set ups minus the crashing and they could watch "their" community flourish again. Only time will tell and I hope they turn things around but right now turn 10 are fueling the wrong fires.

Fingers crossed for the "community" I hope we get something a little more inspiring soon. See y'all on the track soon (not in any smokin pack cars but)

As for Envy..Why are you still here? Just wondering....Maybe he should get a troll ban for a while (mods?)  wack 

Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

The Smoking Tire Car Pack - DLC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smoking Tire Car Pack - DLC

Post by sempeR Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:07 am

Hahaha the rest of the game? Could be a long shot. 

I simply won't be paying any extra money for dlc that it is rebirthed and wayyy overpriced. I hope most of us ozfmers do the same, unless you unfortunately bought into the season pass Sad

Didn't see this coming? As genuine fans of the FM series it seemed to me like we all hoped things would get better, after all the first dlc packs were rebirthed content weren't they? Wouldn't have taken a genius to see this coming, but we rather have preferred to hoped for something better.

sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 am

So there's some news from WIR
February Content Update
Along with The Smoking Tire Car Pack we will release our latest content update for Forza Motorsport 5. This update will also feature a number of gameplay improvements to Forza Motorsport 5, including:

· Players can now save replays of multiplayer races
· In multiplayer, the “Time to Vote” countdown will now end once all players in the lobby have readied
· Player Level wrapping issues at level 257 have been fixed
· Pitting your car during a race will now repair aero damage
· General multiplayer stability improvements, including improved “invite” and “join party” functionality
· Drag light trees will now work correctly in multiplayer races
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Did not see this coming ^^^
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:37 pm

· Players can now save replays of multiplayer races
· Player Level wrapping issues at level 257 have been fixed
· Pitting your car during a race will now repair aero damage
· General multiplayer stability improvements, including improved “invite” and “join party” functionality

Well Frig me
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 pm

WOW!!!!!!!! OK small amount of faith restored, but way to keep us hanging T10! Oh well, having replays again & fixable aero are a major improvement, yay its not all doom & gloom after all!
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Envy The Best wrote:
Zabbey21 wrote:
Envy The Best wrote:Seriously, you guys didn't see this coming? It was bleeding obvious that this is what they were going to do, yet you still bought into it. Learned my lesson with Horizon.
inb4/ Envy the Master Race comes in and subtly implies how smart he is

Well....didn't you? With Horizon and the pre-release car "reveals" didn't you even suspect?

:-) didn't see this latest update coming, glad my wistful thinking all this time (which eventually led up to my T10 rant yesterday) turned out to be not misplaced in the end. I was ready to give up on Forza and believe the worst, but now at least I know they ARE doing something to address ppl's concerns  Smile finally....woot!!!!!!
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Yaaaay now eveybody rant over on the forza forums for tracks  Very Happy 
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Sly Dux wrote:Yaaaay now eveybody rant over on the forza forums for tracks  Very Happy 
Try it, lol.
They love to lock those threads. Keep at it and score a holiday. Return and continue permanent holiday!
If you still want to access FM.net use the wish list threads.

Nice list of updates. A lot more exciting than the car pack. Let's hope that the updates come out faster than the car packs.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Did we just become best friends?
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 am

Some interesting conspiracy theories on a new track hint in the Smoking Tire Trailer. People think the Alfa is running on Nordschliefe HERE maybe maybe not but may hint at the more news this month. Someone who has played F5 to death recently could tell if that's a track already in game. I can't.

We shall see. Then it turns out to be Spa lol.

Last edited by SunCrossed on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by STONDKIWI Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:41 am

SunCrossed wrote:Some interesting conspiracy theories on a new track hint in the Smoking Tire Trailer. People think the Alfa is running on Nordschliefe HERE maybe maybe not but may hint at the more news this month. Someone who has played F5 to death recently could tell if that's a track already in game. I can't.

We shall see.
na it diff spa, ive been following this for a few days now
STONDKIWI
STONDKIWI
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:43 am

yeah just saw... lol
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:16 am

I really don't think it is Spa.
For one, Spa is mainly surrounded by red and yellow barriers, this rules out about 90% of the track.
The only section of the track it could realistically be is the final straight before the bus-stop chicane.
The background shows a cleared area on a hill in the back ground. Does spa have one of these? Yes, But it is obstructed by a big cobblestone building.
There is a brake marker visible during the 2 second sample we got with the Alpha. There are no brake markers on any section of spa that has straight, unbroken metal guards with catch fences.

That leaves the question.
What other wooded tracks do we have on this game that it could be?
Le Mans? Wrong type of trees. No hills.
Road Atlanta? Only uses concrete barriers. Lighting from the wrong direction.
Bathurst? No chance. Wrong tree's, wrong lighting.
Yas? Lol. What is tree's?

It's not Spa, It's not a track we have in the game. It might be Nurburgring, It might be a cheese sandwich with a side of cheese. I'm leaning towards the former.
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by STONDKIWI Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:22 am

Its spa, guy's on fm.net sussed it out showin screen shots of the vid and shots of spa which made me sad
STONDKIWI
STONDKIWI
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 am

I'm still not convinced. Where's this "It is spa" thread?
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by STONDKIWI Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:29 am

In the Smoking dlc thread
STONDKIWI
STONDKIWI
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:52 am

Found it. Such disappoint
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by STONDKIWI Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:56 am

Sad 
STONDKIWI
STONDKIWI
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:55 pm

I tell you what when the update comes out I am sooooo looking forward to the drag light trees. I've never seen a tree win a drag.....BUT there is a first time for everything I spose ha ha
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:08 pm

I saw a table win one once.

Jeremy Clarkson testing the G-Wiz
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Thats cheating. The table clearly had TCS,STM and four wheel steering....
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2