OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM5 interesting differences that OZFMers have noticed.. Check/Post em here!

+4
original skin
STONDKIWI
NoRecoil
Reaps
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FM5 interesting differences that OZFMers have noticed.. Check/Post em here! - Page 2 Empty Re: FM5 interesting differences that OZFMers have noticed.. Check/Post em here!

Post by surferofthemind Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Is it just me or does the Alps and Prague find their way into very career series. Always one of the races you have to do to complete the series but never one of the few extras at the end that if you want you can leave behind.

And all the large tracks like Spa and Bathurst get 2 laps while the Alps and Prague always have 3... It is like T10 saying "drive my tracks, you will".  yoda 

I am liking Prague but I am starting to get over the Alps. It just does not have that Wow it had in the early days of FM4. Prague kind of reminds me of New York. All the landmarks are there but unlike NY the roads differ from real life.

surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

FM5 interesting differences that OZFMers have noticed.. Check/Post em here! - Page 2 Empty Re: FM5 interesting differences that OZFMers have noticed.. Check/Post em here!

Post by Dektra Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:34 pm

I've noticed that too surfer, Alps and Prague in every single player career. Getting over them.

Another interesting thing i've found.
The GT cars (save the Aston) seem pretty close to each other if you add race brakes. [hint] series coming up [/hint]

Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:36 pm

In the paint booth, the d pad in FM4 you could hold down to move adjust stuff, in FM5 you need to press for each move one ? at a time.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Dazza4610 wrote:In the paint booth, the d pad in FM4 you could hold down to move adjust stuff, in FM5 you need to press for each move one ? at a time.
Some of the movements can be a bit fiddly but they are a lot more accurate due to the higher res decals. The D pad limitations in the paint booth I can deal with.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:42 pm

surferofthemind wrote:
Dazza4610 wrote:In the paint booth, the d pad in FM4 you could hold down to move adjust stuff, in FM5 you need to press for each move one ? at a time.
Some of the movements can be a bit fiddly but they are a lot more accurate due to the higher res decals. The D pad limitations in the paint booth I can deal with.

Not saying it is good or bad, just interesting and different.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Dektra wrote:Another interesting thing i've found.
The GT cars (save the Aston) seem pretty close to each other if you add race brakes. [hint] series coming up [/hint]
You found? lol
The Vette, Viper, Italia and M3 GT cars are so close. And they drive so nice.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Yup I found. No help from surfer at all. None. No help
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2