OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FULL SIM TRACK TEST & RACE DAYS (900° WHEEL USERS)

2 posters

Go down

FULL SIM TRACK TEST & RACE DAYS (900° WHEEL USERS)  Empty FULL SIM TRACK TEST & RACE DAYS (900° WHEEL USERS)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Hey OZFM,

I will eventually be holding random nights (mostly weekends) for a Full Simulation lobby that is purely to test, discuss and race one another through the same level of difficulty.

This will only be for wheel users who are willing to use 900°, full manual w/clutch, simulation steering, no assists, cockpit only and simulation damage!

*I can't be sure that the people who do decide to join my lobby will be using a controller or not using 900° on their wheels, but if you want some fair competition and want to play with people who are using the exact same setup then I'd suggest you just do as I've stated!!

The lobby will consist of random tracks with varied laps, long enough to get your tires warmed up for some decent lap-times. I will also be recording everyone's details for each race and placing them in this thread...

DETAILS WILL INCLUDE:
- Gamertag
- Wheel setup
- Car used
- Lap-times for each track (meaning leader-boards only between us wheel users!)

*Remember the more wheel-users that join potentially means a future wheel-only series that could start up, the wheel-user leader-boards for now are just for fun and self-improvement.

*Video footage will also be a possibility in the future if the racing becomes quite competitive. Check out my YouTube link in my Signature for some awesome Forza Videos as I would be the one creating them all ;-)

JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE IF YOU WANT TO HELP GROW A COMMUNITY OF FULL SIMULATION WHEEL USERS

https://www.facebook.com/groups/351048721648532/

Last edited by D3FCTV on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

FULL SIM TRACK TEST & RACE DAYS (900° WHEEL USERS)  Empty Re: FULL SIM TRACK TEST & RACE DAYS (900° WHEEL USERS)

Post by TEEROY 34 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey man, i love the idea but cant run friday nights, can you set it up with a time trial leaderboard or something?
So i can at least do the right laps and conditions and compare times with ya?

TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

FULL SIM TRACK TEST & RACE DAYS (900° WHEEL USERS)  Empty Re: FULL SIM TRACK TEST & RACE DAYS (900° WHEEL USERS)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:27 pm

@ TEEROY - Time-trial leaderboards sound good mate, still waiting on more responses. Friday can be scrapped and moved to Sat if your available ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by original skin Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm interested.

I use a Fanatec GT2 with CSP.

What cars are we using? I would like a chance to tune before the day if possible.

original skin
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 pm

@ Original Skin - This Fri or Sat is a possibility & I will always be sure to write up the event well in advance in this thread. I think we will just do some fairly low classes (A and Below) without any tuning to start off.

I want the first few events to be about the driver, not the car or tune. But I'm certainly more then happy to do tuned events after we get to know each other and help one another to become better racers on our wheels Smile

Just to make it fair, we will do things like restrict the amount of power and weight so although our cars may be different brands they'll be evenly matched.

Hope that sound good to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Looks like there's not many people willing to get involved with this. I think we need to build a tight community around it.

I don't know if you guys have facebook, but I'm going to start there. It makes sense - social network, bla bla bla.

You can organise events and keep notes etc etc. Facebook always notify's you, it's perfect.

Look out for more information if you guys are interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down