OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liveries no longer loading for multplayer

3 posters

Go down

Liveries no longer loading for multplayer Empty Liveries no longer loading for multplayer

Post by Terrorsidic Sun May 20, 2012 10:25 pm

(I tried searching but was unable to find anything existing)

Anyone else having troubles with other cars liveries no longer loading on online races?

I can see my own fine, but only see base colours on others cars.
Even if they are using my design or one of my cars from the club garage Sad

For me, this seems to have been happening since the update that was meant to fix the time-out issue for lobbies.

I'm hoping someone at OZFM has experienced this and knows what might be required to fix it.
Terrorsidic
Terrorsidic
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Liveries no longer loading for multplayer Empty Re: Liveries no longer loading for multplayer

Post by surferofthemind Mon May 21, 2012 7:43 am

It happens to me sometimes.
And it sometimes carries over to the rest of the game when back in the career mode. When I go to paint a car the livery is no longer there and to add a vinyl it places it so far off the car is does not display.
This is a common glitch since the update and seems to happen more when there is a little lag on the server but at least it does not affect the driving.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Liveries no longer loading for multplayer Empty Re: Liveries no longer loading for multplayer

Post by Dektra Tue May 22, 2012 1:46 am

I'm assuming it's in the code to forget liveries if it's a bad connection to slow driving to be focused on.
Helpful. But a bit glitchy atm
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down