OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZENKI drift is looking for 2 skilled drifter

2 posters

Go down

ZENKI drift is looking for 2 skilled drifter Empty ZENKI drift is looking for 2 skilled drifter

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 pm

team zenki is looking for 2 skilled drifter battle ready is preferred but not a must must be active on the forums and in game and just get along with the team in general and we will be holding try outs everyday till we find a member contact me ( artwebber )

heres our forum thread
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5119151.aspx

youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhQie_PG3ow&list=UUz2HqNZGR6XLPI2CD32c7dQ&index=2&feature=plcp

heres the sign up sheet to fill out if you wish to become a member .

Name :

Gamertag :

Skills :

Team history :

Back to top Go down

ZENKI drift is looking for 2 skilled drifter Empty Re: ZENKI drift is looking for 2 skilled drifter

Post by iWolf Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Hey Chris,

great promo vid.

An idea for you, if your team members are AUS/NZ how about bringing them onboard and build an OZFM drift team.

We have some skilled drifters around the place but they keep drifting in and out Rolling Eyes Some focus might get some more drift action happening here and you get a community thats a whole lot better than forzanet to call home.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

ZENKI drift is looking for 2 skilled drifter Empty Re: ZENKI drift is looking for 2 skilled drifter

Post by Lt HELI Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Great looking vid Artwebber.

Drifting in Forza is something i've always wanted to get into a bit more, but most of the drifters I have met have been highly immature to say the least.

I'd love to come and get some sideways action happening with you and improve my skills. Especially in the tuning department as I believe that is probably the biggest hurdle for entry level drifters.
Lt HELI
Lt HELI
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 pm

i know what your talking about ive seen alot of cocky immature drifters in my time and ive had a few try to join my team the number 1 rule in my team is be friendly and nice our motto is have fun and kick ass lol

add me on xbox live i can give you a few pointers and tunes to help you out

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt HELI Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Apparently your gamertag does not exist on Xboxlive.

*edit minus SJD, bingo.
Lt HELI
Lt HELI
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down