OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OZFM Lotus Exige Cup - Tuesday 18th October

+20
Envy The Best
ausfez
Dazza4610
Terrorsidic
Paul
XYvSTUvYX
Whittie260
RRT_DemoN
TEEROY 34
mad DANNO 29
The Double D
Wilson
GOWIE22
FrankTank
JamieWhincup#1
acerlyte
puttzNZ
iWolf
mcrow5
NoRecoil
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OZFM Lotus Exige Cup - Tuesday 18th October - Page 3 Empty Re: OZFM Lotus Exige Cup - Tuesday 18th October

Post by NoRecoil Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:17 pm

I had a ball and some amazingly close racing.

Originally this was only going to be a 1 off mini series, give us a chance to work out what kind of issues we may encounter and we have the following:

Connections: Firstly we need to establish who will be a good reliable host for 16 player lobbies, secondly evreyone should restart there router/modem by "turning it off and on again"
Also if more then one person is trying to connect to a session it will just jick you out saying "Unable to connect at this time" this isn't nat settings, wait for the host to send you another invite then attempt to join the session again.

Secondly:Results - Photos of each race result might not be possible due to it only showing the top 12 on the finish screen, if you scroll down with the right thump stick you can see the other results - To fix this we will need to get 2 photos of each race or the replay. Or we just go to results from the replay of each race.

Thirdly: Redressing and rejoining. Both need to be done with a lot of care - with 15 other cars on the track just charging back on to the circuit will cause more incidents.

Thoughts and feedback needed.
Thanks

NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

OZFM Lotus Exige Cup - Tuesday 18th October - Page 3 Empty Re: OZFM Lotus Exige Cup - Tuesday 18th October

Post by RRT_DemoN Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

sounds good recoil was fun sorry i dropped out of last race but had visitors but a blast forsure

RRT_DemoN
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by mcrow5 Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:48 pm

i sucked last night haha!

had a blast though, good close racing for the first few laps, then i lagged behind Razz

i was having trouble with the braking though, nearly everytime the back end would step out, yet i saw no one else with this issue. is this just me and my noob steering wheel skills?
mcrow5
mcrow5
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Yeah crow, it would have been your down shifts, especially to second. The short wheel base of the lotus can be tricky
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by mcrow5 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 pm

it was a PITA haha! it did happen in 3rd sometimes to.
mcrow5
mcrow5

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 pm

mcrow5 wrote:i sucked last night haha!

had a blast though, good close racing for the first few laps, then i lagged behind Razz

i was having trouble with the braking though, nearly everytime the back end would step out, yet i saw no one else with this issue. is this just me and my noob steering wheel skills?
You think you sucked. I sucked so much that I came so close to smashing my steering wheel it's not funny lol!
JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:38 pm

confirmed i saw you both and you both sucked hahhahaa sorry

i had some good dices here and there in the stunt room,
i couldnt rev the car hard and stayed in 3rd mostly
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ausfez Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 am

JamieWhincup#1 wrote:
You think you sucked. I sucked so much that I came so close to smashing my steering wheel it's not funny lol!

I'll trade you for a bunch of hopes and dreams?
ausfez
ausfez
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrorsidic Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 am

JamieWhincup#1 wrote:
mcrow5 wrote:i sucked last night haha!
Considering you guys are in the PRO room, way to go and make everyone else feel 'special' lol!
Terrorsidic
Terrorsidic
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3