OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

+5
Waffelz
CDS MINI SPOOL
xPPRTxAGROV8x
Schuey007
xPPRTxPACMANx
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE Empty DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 am

DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE Blown

Welcome to the PPRT Drag School. We are looking to hold classes for those of you on OZFM that want to learn how to tune, or to get that little bit better at tuning drag cars and learning how to drive them.

We can help in tuning any class, drivetrain or make of car and show you the best way to drive it.

As a proven competitive drag racer (see the drag leaderboards - currently 31st overall) i along with my team are looking to help out up and coming drag racers to learn the finer art of drag tuning.

Although we can and will help you get a bit better in the leaderboards it not all we are about. We can help tune anything from a riced out Honda Civic to a 1000 hp muscle car.
If you are interested in enrolling just post below with

Gamertag:

Availability:

Prefered Drag Class:

Students -

Schuey007

CDS MINI SPOOL

CDS Sir Waffelz

Harry Highpants

nospig

TNT OVERSTEER

FeraLcobra

Rinkly (Drift school)

We will be holding a School/ Test & tune session every monday night @ 6pm before the race at 7pm. It will be a chance to come in and test out your car and get pointers on how to make it faster or more consistant.

Last edited by xPPRTxPACMANx on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE Empty Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Schuey007 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm

I'd be interested....

Do I need to know anything about tunning first?

Will you abuse me when I say stupid things? As I will.

Will you cuddle me & tell me everything will be alright when things are going bad?

Is the above queries can be sorted out, I would be happy to join.

GAMERTAG: Schuey007

AVAILABILITY: Monday, Wednesday, Sat & Sun nights.

PREFERED DRAG CLASS: Not fussed.
Schuey007
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE Empty Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Schuey007 wrote:I'd be interested....

Will you cuddle me & tell me everything will be alright when things are going bad?

hahahaha
Do I need to know anything about tunning first? No, Pacman can teach you everything but basic understanding of how different parts work will give you a head start.
Will you abuse me when I say stupid things? As I will. No, we all say stupid things, we might just have a bit of a giggle about it haha
Will you cuddle me & tell me everything will be alright when things are going bad? This is a premium service, reserved to those who offer cuddles in return

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Schuey007 wrote:I'd be interested....

lmfao..
hey schuey you dont need to know anything about tuning 1st.
I more than likely wont abuse you for saying stupid things but then again it depends on how stupid the question.
cuddles are all part of the service (no homo of course)

I hope this answers your above questions and look forward to working with you.
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Schuey007 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Sweet, non homo cuddles and abuse if I'm lucky.
Schuey007
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:11 pm

GT: CDS MINI SPOOL
AVAILABILITY: Whenever!
CLASS: S class RWD
CDS MINI SPOOL
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffelz Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Well I could use the help, not for drag racing but... Just to get the bloody Lexus off the line! Razz

GT: CDS Sir Waffelz
AVAILABILITY: Evenings, even - ing, making things even
CLASS: Everything

I'll Add you tonight Pacman
Waffelz
Waffelz
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 am

cool guys i'll wait for a few more people to sign up before arranging the class timetable. Very Happy
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Yay students!!! I love to see people learning, its full of silly questions and smashing of previous thoughts on how to tune Smile

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinkly Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 pm

can you teach the old feller how to drift the
Toyota Trueno 85,would be good to have
something else to do as well as race.
Rinkly
Rinkly
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Well old fella this is a drag racing school but id be happy to teach u to drift if you want. Send me a FR and if i see u on i’ll get u in a lobby and go through it with u. do u use a wheel or controller?
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinkly Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:47 pm

controler at the moment.
waiting to see what new wheels they are going to bring
with FORZA4 , 2 wheels not priced yet.
Rinkly
Rinkly
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm

cool well i only use controller also at the moment so that works well. i'll try catch up with u this afternoon. if i see u on. just at work now.
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 am

hey rinkly how are u going with your drifting now? i heard from matt that u managed a whip through the cone and the light post after i left the other night. nice!! let me know if u want any more practice and mea nd matt will be happy to help.
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Highpants Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

This sounds like my kind of thang!

Gotta warn you, not only can I not drive, but I've never even opened the tuning options before!

Gamertag: Harry Highpants

Availability: Sunday or Monday nights (keep in mind that I'm in WA, and 6pm west coast time would be the earliest I'm available).

Prefered Drag Class: Fully Sik clown (no idea)

Harry Highpants
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Harry Highpants wrote:This sounds like my kind of thang!

Gotta warn you, not only can I not drive, but I've never even opened the tuning options before!Gamertag: Harry Highpants

Availability: Sunday or Monday nights (keep in mind that I'm in WA, and 6pm west coast time would be the earliest I'm available).

Prefered Drag Class: Fully Sik clown (no idea)

No problems dude. i should be able to help u out. as for the time i may have to do a private class unless more WA guys sign up. nice choice of lcass BTW. Fully Sik is the only class to race. Razz

xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by nospig Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Hey pacman id be keen to learn drag!

Gamertag: YEA NAH BRO

Availability: anytime

Prefered Drag Class: anything with a 13bt Twisted Evil
nospig
nospig
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

GAMERTAG=TNT OVERSTEER

AVAILABILTY=ANYDAY AFTER 6PM

DRAG CLASS=ANY

Also since i've been driftin for awhile i know how to do all the Suspension, Gearbox etc Tuning, I just want to gain extra knowledge about how to setup a car specifically for drag preferably RWD and FWD, don't like AWD as for me it doesn't take skill. Send me a Friend Request when you are online.

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm

nospig wrote:Hey pacman id be keen to learn drag!

Gamertag: YEA NAH BRO

Availability: anytime

Prefered Drag Class: anything with a 13bt Twisted Evil

Just sent u a FR then. i am more than happy to help u out with tuning on 13bt's. Rotor's on this game are what i love tuning most.
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 pm

TNT OVERSTEER wrote:GAMERTAG=TNT OVERSTEER

AVAILABILTY=ANYDAY AFTER 6PM

DRAG CLASS=ANY

Also since i've been driftin for awhile i know how to do all the Suspension, Gearbox etc Tuning, I just want to gain extra knowledge about how to setup a car specifically for drag preferably RWD and FWD, don't like AWD as for me it doesn't take skill. Send me a Friend Request when you are online.

I here u there on the AWD's. Way too simple to tune. Thanks for signing up dude. sent FR now. i have a few people now so i will organise what day and time i'll do this and post it up on the OP. i'll be doing private classes also if anyone would prefer.

xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by feralcobra Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 pm

im keen for this

Gamertag: feraLcobra

Availability: sunday monday nights

Prefered Drag Class: unsure

im in the same boat as harry highpant im in wa aswell but am keen to have a go

feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 am

feralcobra wrote:im keen for this

Gamertag: feraLcobra

Availability: sunday monday nights

Prefered Drag Class: unsure

im in the same boat as harry highpant im in wa aswell but am keen to have a go

Thanks for signing up mate. it looks like i might be doing this on a monday night. not sure of the time yet. loving your sig btw . classic Razz
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Yeah thnx for adding me. I jus may need tips on Preferred Suspenion (e.g Stiff front but, Soft Rear) and Gearbox Setup (e.g. 4 speed with long 1st gear etc), so then i can drive it fast and effieciently and if it doesn't run quick the car, then its my driving in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

hey guys our first class will be this monday night at 6pm. i have updated the OP with a lesson plan (lol) it will be a basic guide to tuning rwd cars to start with.
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 am

Drag racing school 1st class tonight @ 6pm EST. reply here if u can make it or message me on
XBL.
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next