DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

hey guys our first class will be this monday night at 6pm. i have updated the OP with a lesson plan (lol) it will be a basic guide to tuning rwd cars to start with.

xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Posts : 489
Join date : 2010-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 am

Drag racing school 1st class tonight @ 6pm EST. reply here if u can make it or message me on
XBL.

xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Posts : 489
Join date : 2010-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 am

Well, seen as though I didn't go to school today... I better attend this class... Smile
avatar
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Posts : 343
Points : 360
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Central Coast, NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Schuey007 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:34 am

I'll have to take a catch up class, I'll be at my daughters kinder for a fathers day night. I'll bring a note from my mum Smile
avatar
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Posts : 236
Points : 274
Age : 45
Join date : 2011-08-08
Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:47 pm

I shall be there

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Posts : 263
Points : 283
Join date : 2011-08-19
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Schuey007 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm

xPPRTxAGROV8x wrote:I shall be there

I would hope so, aren't you one of the teachers? Very Happy
avatar
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Posts : 236
Points : 274
Age : 45
Join date : 2011-08-08
Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 pm

haha I think so, I think im more of an interpreter of sorts, I convert drag lingo to be understandable lol

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Posts : 263
Points : 283
Join date : 2011-08-19
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey guys I'd like to put my name down too if it not to late.. Being the fact that I need all the help I can get... I'd love to learn some basics..
GT: wiggaphil

Available: any time after 5 any day..

Class: not fussed on class just wanna learn.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 pm

wiggaphil wrote:Hey guys I'd like to put my name down too if it not to late.. Being the fact that I need all the help I can get... I'd love to learn some basics..
GT: wiggaphil

Available: any time after 5 any day..

Class: not fussed on class just wanna learn.

I'll send u a FR dude. we have a class tonight @ 6pm EST if u can make it
avatar
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Posts : 489
Points : 537
Age : 38
Join date : 2010-10-15
Location : NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah dude sweet as I'm down for tonight.. Cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Harry Highpants on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey Pacman - due to the time, I won't be able to make the classes. 4pm (west coast time) is way to early!

The boss gets upset when he sees me racing at my desk!! driver

Harry Highpants
Serious Racer

Posts : 200
Points : 202
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Bassendean, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 pm

yeah sorry harry i cant really do any later myself unfortunately but i'll be happy to catch up with u when your on and teach u if you want.
avatar
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Posts : 489
Points : 537
Age : 38
Join date : 2010-10-15
Location : NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 am

Big thanks to pacman and agro for the massive overload of info from tonight... Big help with very little detail of how stuff works.
RECOMENDED to anyone..
Cheers boys
wiggaphil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:14 am

its alright dude, tonight was the basics, next week we will go more into why different parts effect differently lol

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Posts : 263
Points : 283
Join date : 2011-08-19
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 am

I'm sorry I missed class Mr. Collins and Mr. Agro.. I had to do some extracuriculum activities (testing my mojo Wink ).... Haha anyway i'll be sure to make the next class!!
avatar
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Posts : 343
Points : 360
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Central Coast, NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Schuey007 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 am

Schuey007 wrote:I'll have to take a catch up class, I'll be at my daughters kinder for a fathers day night. I'll bring a note from my mum Smile


NOTE FROM SCHUEY'S MUM

To Mr Pacman,

my son is unable to attend class today due unforeseen circumstances, I how ever would appreciate any relevant information regarding today's class to be forwarded on to myself so I can make him do it. Cause he is a very naughty boy and needs to learn to commit to things. On another note, why are you holding classes for drag? Why do young men like yourself feel the need to dress up in woman's clothing. Your all bloody sick little perverts in my eyes. Although I am a little curious as to what you look like all done up, are you free tonight? Perhaps on the weekend. I for one feel my son shouldn't be associating with you lot, I feel he is being corrupted and he used to be such a caring boy. Lately though he seems to make no sense at all, he rambles on about stupid things that make no bloody sense at all. Why does he do this now, why is grass called grass. What a weird name, who came up with it? I mean seriously, why would you see something green and say "I'll call that grass"? In fact who decided the colour green was to be called "green"? Again some people really shouldn't eat pancakes if they are going to act like that, should they. Well maybe it's just me but I find, skateboards scary when riding them down an escalator in a tutu. Maybe you should think about that the next time you want to go to the movies and eat popcorn.

Please don't hesitate in contacting me if you have any further queries regarding my vegetable garden.

Seductively your Schuey's Mum.

PS.... You all still little perverts (call me) Wink
avatar
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Posts : 236
Points : 274
Age : 45
Join date : 2011-08-08
Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am

wiggaphil wrote:Big thanks to pacman and agro for the massive overload of info from tonight... Big help with very little detail of how stuff works.
RECOMENDED to anyone..
Cheers boys
wiggaphil
Sorry for the overload dude. just wanted to show you the basics and get u started. We can go through the in’s and out’s of everything next time if u would like. You did awesome though for your first time running in our tourney with the tune we worked on together to come 1st. I must of done something right. Very Happy
avatar
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Posts : 489
Points : 537
Age : 38
Join date : 2010-10-15
Location : NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am

Nah man it was good.. Mad teacher..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA Schuey you are one messed up individual

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Posts : 263
Points : 283
Join date : 2011-08-19
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 am

Schuey007 wrote:
Schuey007 wrote:I'll have to take a catch up class, I'll be at my daughters kinder for a fathers day night. I'll bring a note from my mum Smile


NOTE FROM SCHUEY'S MUM

To Mr Pacman,

my son is unable to attend class today due unforeseen circumstances, I how ever would appreciate any relevant information regarding today's class to be forwarded on to myself so I can make him do it. Cause he is a very naughty boy and needs to learn to commit to things. On another note, why are you holding classes for drag? Why do young men like yourself feel the need to dress up in woman's clothing. Your all bloody sick little perverts in my eyes. Although I am a little curious as to what you look like all done up, are you free tonight? Perhaps on the weekend. I for one feel my son shouldn't be associating with you lot, I feel he is being corrupted and he used to be such a caring boy. Lately though he seems to make no sense at all, he rambles on about stupid things that make no bloody sense at all. Why does he do this now, why is grass called grass. What a weird name, who came up with it? I mean seriously, why would you see something green and say "I'll call that grass"? In fact who decided the colour green was to be called "green"? Again some people really shouldn't eat pancakes if they are going to act like that, should they. Well maybe it's just me but I find, skateboards scary when riding them down an escalator in a tutu. Maybe you should think about that the next time you want to go to the movies and eat popcorn.

Please don't hesitate in contacting me if you have any further queries regarding my vegetable garden.

Seductively your Schuey's Mum.

PS.... You all still little perverts (call me) Wink

Dear schuey's Mum, Thankyou for the note explaining your son's absence from school last night. reading your note i can see why your son is the way he is. I will be sure to send you the lesson information to ensure your son does not miss out on anything.
In regards to your holding classes for drag comment, all good drag legends had to start somewhere. Otherwise we would be putting things on willy nilly thinking it works well together when in reality we end up looking ridiculous. Very Happy
avatar
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Posts : 489
Points : 537
Age : 38
Join date : 2010-10-15
Location : NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Sign up here if you want to join our Drag school session tonight at 6pm. It will be more a school/ test & tune to get ready for the racing @ 7pm
avatar
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Posts : 489
Points : 537
Age : 38
Join date : 2010-10-15
Location : NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Schuey007 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Me Smile
avatar
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Posts : 236
Points : 274
Age : 45
Join date : 2011-08-08
Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by xPPRTxAGROV8x on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Him ^^^^^^^^^^^^

xPPRTxAGROV8x
Serious Racer

Posts : 263
Points : 283
Join date : 2011-08-19
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAG RACING SCHOOL by PPRT Every Monday Night 6PM - ENROL HERE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum