OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula One live Practice/Quali/Race Sessions

4 posters

Go down

Formula One live Practice/Quali/Race Sessions Empty Formula One live Practice/Quali/Race Sessions

Post by Reaps Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey guys, I'm a F1 nutter from a long time back & recently I discovered a good site for watching all the practice sessions that ONE HD doesn't broadcast.

www.f1fanatic.co.uk

If you go to this site, then click on "F1 Live" at the top of the page, you can join a live blog for every practice, quali & race session for every race. Good bunch of people, + people always post up links to live streams so you can watch the action on your PC.

Monaco GP Practice one is at 6pm-7:30pm EST tonight (Practice 2 is at 10pm-11:30pm tonight) so if you are like me & can't get enough of F1, check it out Very Happy

P.S Practice is on Thursday only for Monaco, its normally on Fridays but they always start on Thursdays at Monaco for some weird reason.
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Formula One live Practice/Quali/Race Sessions Empty Re: Formula One live Practice/Quali/Race Sessions

Post by iWolf Thu May 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Cheers Reapr, me too - complete tragic.

I'll look it up for Monaco.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Formula One live Practice/Quali/Race Sessions Empty Re: Formula One live Practice/Quali/Race Sessions

Post by TEEROY 34 Thu May 13, 2010 6:40 pm

thats cool!
is there an english stream can only see portugese and spanish
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Thu May 13, 2010 7:42 pm

TEEROY 34 wrote:thats cool!
is there an english stream can only see portugese and spanish

Yeah there usually is, I tried a few, 1st I was listening to some spanish guy talking at the speed of light & then I tried another & ended up with one with just the car sounds which was cool.

also if there aren't many english sites listed on the blog you can try searching at www.justin.tv or www.p2pstation.net they usually have a BBC feed running.

Next session 10pm tonight, i'm there!
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratel Thu May 13, 2010 9:06 pm

I usually watch stuff on BBCs iview or whatever they call it.

Ratel
Race Steward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down