OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitch09 - Forza Motorsport 6 tutorials - YouTube channel now LIVE

5 posters

Go down

Mitch09 - Forza Motorsport 6 tutorials - YouTube channel now LIVE Empty Mitch09 - Forza Motorsport 6 tutorials - YouTube channel now LIVE

Post by Mitch Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:30 pm

After years of talking about doing Forza-based video tutorials, I have finally been able to put it all together!

So search for "Mitch09" on YouTube and subscribe!!

What my channel is about is passing on my experience on Forza and creating video-based tutorials. Now whilst I will cover my own ideologies on tuning and upgrading, I will be creating CIRCUIT tutorials, where I will be presenting detailed analisys on the circuits featured on FM6 and maybe at some stage Project Cars as well.

Where I believe my channel differs from the others is an "unique" approach thanks to being a WHEEL user - it does seem a bit odd but how one upgrades, tunes and drives on this game can be and most of the time WILL be different to those who stick with the 'troller. And other than some gameplay-based material, there isn't much out there on Forza for wherl users. My circuit tutorials seem to be a first as well, I havent stumbled across them anywhere else in my travels either.

Now whilst there are already channels or tutorial-like videos on tuning and upgrading, I dont quite think they haven't been as detailed as what they could be, especially for those who are new to the game, as well as those who are lacking some sort of 'direction' in where or what they want to tume or upgrade next. Not at all am I taking anything away from how others have contributed to the Forza community as a whole, but I plan to hopefully get down to the nitty-gritty and help those be brought up to speed, and help them get the most out of Forza Motosport.

A REQUEST DIRECTED TO MODS OR ADMIN.
Wondering if someone is able to create a new THREAD amungst "OZFM University" specifically for my tutorials? I went for a tour around the forum for a suitable spot to bring updates and/or further discussions on the tutorials, and I thought it was the most suitable place new TOPICS however I was unable to post there due to restrictions. Creating a thread will allow me to create new topics for each tutorial I release, and any tutorial-based discussions can be kept within their own sections.
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Mitch09 - Forza Motorsport 6 tutorials - YouTube channel now LIVE Empty Re: Mitch09 - Forza Motorsport 6 tutorials - YouTube channel now LIVE

Post by Coralon Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Subscribed to the channel Mitch, the guys at work looked at me odd when I was watching during my lunch break but this actually helped tonight especially the line on the front straight which helped me run with some of the much faster guys at least until turn 3 where they had better throttle control.

Be very keen to see more, especially any advice on tuning to see if I am doing it right. Running 47.5's tonight on a good lap which seemed fast but have to wonder if there is more to be had...

Coralon
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Mitch09 - Forza Motorsport 6 tutorials - YouTube channel now LIVE Empty Re: Mitch09 - Forza Motorsport 6 tutorials - YouTube channel now LIVE

Post by vizzN Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Great work Mitch! Helped a lot mate
vizzN
vizzN
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:49 pm

will get onto that now
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by mog0001 Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:06 am

Hey Mitch really enjoyed the video and happily subbed. look forward to future ones. Can't wait to watch this then hot lap when I get back on.

Just wondering with your future tuning videos whether they'll be track/car specific or general? Also if you could do some showing the effects of tuning using telemetry that would be awesome to help with understanding effects of rebound/bump and camber/toe/caster for example.

mog0001
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:15 am

XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 am

Legend mate, thanks!!
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:40 am

mog0001 wrote:Hey Mitch really enjoyed the video and happily subbed. look forward to future ones. Can't wait to watch this then hot lap when I get back on.

Just wondering with your future tuning videos whether they'll be track/car specific or general? Also if you could do some showing the effects of tuning using telemetry that would be awesome to help with understanding effects of rebound/bump and camber/toe/caster for example.

Thanks for the feedback Mog!!

Yeah I will be sure to change the format around a bit, and I have a few ideas in how to further present the videos BUT at this stage what makes it a lengthy process is uploading to the cloud so I can download from the cloud onto my PC, and the fact that GameDVR can only record 5-min max videos. I will get my hands on a capture into the new year (and bubs is born....) where I can make that transfer process a little easier.

But ill ensure I will include telemetry in my tuning tutorial - good idea!

I already have 3 or 4 ideas for my next few episodes, mainly a proper introduction vid and gaming hardware show and tell, followed by upgrading and tuning. I prob wont be able to get the next V8 round at COTAs, I have stocktake at work on Friday and missus and I are doing some baby-related class (yay) on Saturday so ill be busy for the rest of the week.
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down