OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM6 - MX-5 Cup - R3 COTA West Route

+8
St8sMn
Ratel
TunnyBear
NoRecoil
Neilo05
JamieWhincup#1
darkracing
XYvSTUvYX
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FM6 - MX-5 Cup - R3 COTA West Route - Page 2 Empty Re: FM6 - MX-5 Cup - R3 COTA West Route

Post by Neilo05 Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:57 am

It was a fun night. Got some serious damage in the last race after coming together with Cosmic at the start of race through the sweeping curves, causing my car to keep shifting right and lose of power. Pushed on but just couldn't catch back up to the rear of the field.

Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

FM6 - MX-5 Cup - R3 COTA West Route - Page 2 Empty Re: FM6 - MX-5 Cup - R3 COTA West Route

Post by CosmicChimera Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:51 am

Neilo05 wrote:It was a fun night. Got some serious damage in the last race after coming together with Cosmic at the start of race through the sweeping curves, causing my car to keep shifting right and lose of power. Pushed on but just couldn't catch back up to the rear of the field.

Video ref!! - lol Was it you that t-boned Dektra after he spun? I was close to you but don't think I made contact with anyone. Sorry if I did Smile

CosmicChimera
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilo05 Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:05 pm

CosmicChimera wrote:
Neilo05 wrote:It was a fun night. Got some serious damage in the last race after coming together with Cosmic at the start of race through the sweeping curves, causing my car to keep shifting right and lose of power. Pushed on but just couldn't catch back up to the rear of the field.

Video ref!! - lol  Was it you that t-boned Dektra after he spun? I was close to you but don't think I made contact with anyone. Sorry if I did Smile

No I only t-boned the wall going into the 1st part of the sweeping curves after sight side touch from you. I was going to be on the outside for the first corner and was just starting to slow down to let you lead the way but we glanced each other and as its a fast entry and loaded up on the left side didn't take much and I was straight off and into the wall. Crap happens, if only I gave up 2 seconds earlier everything would have been sweet.
Neilo05
Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicChimera Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Aw Sh*t I had no idea - sorry man!
CosmicChimera
CosmicChimera
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Hoping to make the remaining 2 rounds.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2