OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from AOD Racing Team

4 posters

Go down

Hello from AOD Racing Team Empty Hello from AOD Racing Team

Post by AOD_WeDGE Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:33 am

Hello Guys my name is WeDGE and I run the www.clanAOD.net Project Cars racing team, I found your website through one of our members and I was interested in merging what you have here in Project Cars into AOD, AOD is a gaming clan 16 years old and we have 2,300 members worldwide

Benefits:
We have a 24/7 350 man teamspeak 3 server
We have a forum set up for project cars here: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=541
Our steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AODPC

Im looking to speak with one of your team leaders if interested, you all would become a AOD member and you could use our teamspeak and forum as you see fit! Very Happy Very Happy

We have 4 leagues running a week and consistently have 20 members show up for each event!

Check out our season 1 results here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/123hZFrESiCe8mZl3kO_Go2AtFyMn-ThboWoxdiIim_E/edit?usp=sharing

If interested email me and let me know

AOD_WeDGE
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Hello from AOD Racing Team Empty Re: Hello from AOD Racing Team

Post by gemonic Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:16 am

arent you guys predominantly US based?

I'm not a leader or anyone with any "power" so to speak.... but im guessing the time difference is gunna be a massive factor with what your thinking

gemonic
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by AOD_WeDGE Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 am

AOD Racing is trying to build up a player base outside the US, as a clan we have members all over the world, in Project Cars we have a few guys from the uk and NZ, but we could change that together, Plus alot of our guys are on all the time, we suddenly have more drivers to race with, and so do you

AOD_WeDGE
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by bozza72 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:13 pm

The problem im having is that i see some AOD guys racing & some OZNZ guys racing at the same time but in 2 differant rooms,
Last night for example 3 AOD guys were in a room and 3 of us were practicing rookie @ oulton park for OZNZ.
If we somehow joined forces we could have a gaggle of drivers having clean fun at almost anytime of the day night.
Thats what i would like to see anyhow, either that or we need to move New Zealand & put it somewhere with a better time zone.

bozza72
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by C RazyStingray Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi Wedge. Here at OZFM we are focused on providing clean racing to the Australian and NZ online community. The main reason for this limited community is that we've all been there in public lobbies before and had the players who just want to wreck others, or been victim to poor quality internet connections.

As such we believe our focus needs to be to continue keeping the best interests of our members. Our members can still feel free to join your leagues if they/you wish as we most definitely do not want to dictate who they race with (in fact many members currently already race in other leagues/clans).

By keeping our focus on Aus/NZ we can remain a "safe" place where they can come back to race against others within a similar geographical region, thus limiting the strains on - what can be described at best as - Aus/NZ's terrible internet speeds.
C RazyStingray
C RazyStingray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down