OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teeroys Monster Truck Madness GoPro- Perth motorplex

4 posters

Go down

Teeroys Monster Truck Madness GoPro- Perth motorplex  Empty Teeroys Monster Truck Madness GoPro- Perth motorplex

Post by TEEROY 34 Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Got to go in the Monster Truck show last weekend and race our Quads around the modified speedway track with a couple of jumps in.

This was our first run, we did a prac session but track got watered and all jumps topped up a bit so we were all a bit cautious on this run.
handy mud splat half way through....son of an unmarried woman! on the next race had a mud splat hit the settings button and trip my gopro into continuous still shot mode so i got loads of still shots haha

and heres another mates GoPro also, hes edited a few races into this one.

TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Teeroys Monster Truck Madness GoPro- Perth motorplex  Empty Re: Teeroys Monster Truck Madness GoPro- Perth motorplex

Post by NoRecoil Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:15 pm

nice looks fun!
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Teeroys Monster Truck Madness GoPro- Perth motorplex  Empty Re: Teeroys Monster Truck Madness GoPro- Perth motorplex

Post by Dazza4610 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Good work T, GoPros are awesome, my wife and I both have one now.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 am

Good stuff TBoy,

Maybe you should get some phone clear protector screens and us them as a tear off, second thoughts you won't know when there is mud on the lens.. Rolling Eyes 

I prefer the mounting on the top position on your helmet, I assume when mounted on the quad it shakes the shit out of it.

Dazza4610 wrote:Good work T, GoPros are awesome, my wife and I both have one now.
The mind boggle's what you both get up to with one each, but don't post them here, I think it's against the COD of the forum...

RU
RU four 86
RU four 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:33 am

RU four 86 wrote:The mind boggle's what you both get up to with one each, but don't post them here, I think it's against the COD of the forum...

RU
Mirrors are so old school... Embarassed 

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 am

Dazza4610 wrote:
RU four 86 wrote:The mind boggle's what you both get up to with one each, but don't post them here, I think it's against the COD of the forum...

RU
Mirrors are so old school...  Embarassed 
But mirrors don't end up on Facebook

RU
RU four 86
RU four 86

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:06 pm

^they do if you have a gopro on.

RU - the top helmet mount takes away some of the undulation of whatever you are riding, ie jumps dont look like jumps, so i go for the side helmet mount.
I only just got a bar mount kit so next vid i do im gonna go off the bars and see how shaky it is, theres a few other options i have that im gonna start trying out too.
Also got a mate who is just getting into his quadcopter cam too! cant wait to try it.
But summer here in WA already started so bike is being put away coz its too hot to go riding, hmm maybe a night ride is required....

I got to get in and around the monster trucks, damm theres some huge machinery/money/components/money and well, more money in these things.
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:01 pm

T, I have a video somewhere around here using the handlebar mount on my xt600.  It is while riding on the road, but would give you an idea on the vibration as 600cc single does produce a fair bit of vibration.  GoPro irons it out nicely...  I will go see if I can find it.

Found it...  GoPro Racing R & R

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm

theres a shake reduction component on youtube for uploading vids and also in the Gopro Cinematic software (if u use that) has refineable options for it also, the Gopro one is the best but takes AGES and files are ENORMOUS (not big but ENORMOUS)

was looking for Trevor in the trailer park at the end of that vid Daz.
your "roads" are a little smoother than mine of the Dirt variety!
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down