OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zabbey's Friday Night of Fun (Information and Sign-up)

2 posters

Go down

Zabbey's Friday Night of Fun (Information and Sign-up) Empty Zabbey's Friday Night of Fun (Information and Sign-up)

Post by Zabbey21 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Zabbey's Friday Night Fun-Fest

Basically, because there is no series event going on, I'll be opening a room after Surfer's Race Club for a few races in some different cars. Feel free to come along, it's nothing serious, just a few casual races in some fast cars with some friendly faces!

Lobby will open up after Surfer's Race Club at about 8:45 - 9:00pm.

Restrictions/Setup
- Damage will be set to cosmetic for the events this evening. This enables people to have a bit of rubbing without having a completely ruined race, and as a more casual event.
- All assists will be allowed, it is up to you what you choose to run

The Cars

2008 Porsche 911 #2 Gruppe Orange Racing 911 GT3 Cup
- We will race these to begin with.
- Stock car with no tuning
- If you've got liveries feel free to run them, or if you want to get a storefront livery then by all means. Please no offensive designs (no tobacco, crude or explicit images etc.)

2005 Ferrari FXX
- These are a very quick high R3 car
- We will run a few sprint races in these.
- Again, same livery guidelines apply to these as to the GT3 Cup cars.

OZFM Champions League
- Stock Volkswagen Foxes and Toyota Aygos
- Teams will be sorted out in the lobby
- Damage may be turned on if we get Muppet01s completely slamming into eachother and ruining the fun.

The Tracks

Track choices may be decided on the night, except obviously for the soccer match/es. Here are a few I have in mind so far.

Carrera GT3 Cup
Iberian International Circuit - Full Circuit 9 Laps
Top Gear - Full Circuit 8 Laps
Sebring International Raceway - Club Circuit 8 Laps
Camino Viejo de Montserrat - Extreme Circuit 3 Laps

Ferrari FXX Challenge
Bernese Alps - Festival Circuit 6 Laps
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Full Circuit 8 Laps
Mugello Autodromo Internazionale - Full Circuit 6 Laps
Nurburgring Nordschleife - Full Circuit 3 Laps

OZFM Champions League
Top Gear Soccer Field - 10 Minute First Half
Top Gear Soccer Field - 10 Minute Second Half
~then teams swaps(?)~
Top Gear Soccer Field - 10 Minute First Half
Top Gear Soccer Field - 10 Minute Second Half

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember, tracks and cars may be open to suggestion in the lobby. If you've got a great idea for a one-make car we can all use straight out of the box, then suggest it and we can have a blast in them.
Zabbey21
Zabbey21
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Zabbey's Friday Night of Fun (Information and Sign-up) Empty Re: Zabbey's Friday Night of Fun (Information and Sign-up)

Post by MadRacer38 Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:02 pm

I'll try and run some of these. Not weekly but every now and again. Quick question, is the FXX stock as well?
MadRacer38
MadRacer38
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Zabbey's Friday Night of Fun (Information and Sign-up) Empty Re: Zabbey's Friday Night of Fun (Information and Sign-up)

Post by Zabbey21 Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

MadRacer38 wrote:I'll try and run some of these. Not weekly but every now and again. Quick question, is the FXX stock as well?

Yeah mate, stock FXX's. The idea was that you required no time to tune the car, you just showed up and had some fun in some quick beasts Smile

I enjoyed doing some races with you last night, and don't worry, it was only a one-off thing but until we've got a regular Friday series sorted I may run this every now and again. I'll keep you updated.
Zabbey21
Zabbey21
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down