OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see nothing has really changed...

5 posters

Go down

I see nothing has really changed... Empty I see nothing has really changed...

Post by Don Stylz Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Whats going on here gents ?? i havent been on here for a while.. needed a bit of a forza break and to be bluntly honest.. sorta got over the online arguments before..

i come back to see the same thing.. like come on fellas like really... does OZFM now stand for online preschool playground for arguments..

arent we all here to try and have fun and have some great close racing and some great laughs ?? .. instead of trying to race in the bullshyt public lobbies..

i might be just one small voice in this communitee . but looking from the out side.. it dont look good for new people who want to join ozfm.. and especially dont make the members look to good or mature . ( not pointing any fingers.. just speaking in general )

I have raced with a fair few of u guys in the past.. and its always seemed like everyone got on great. loads of laughs and fun . pretty sad to see that has broken down..

As people have said before .. its a game !! where all here to have fun.. Maybe we should start a OZ-UFC3 section.. so if people have issues with others they can just take it to the octagon.. or if its really bad take it to the pride ring.. stomp there head a few times and then get over it..

come on guys.. we are all at the age of maturity.. were not kids ..

this is really the only real gaming forum i have joined.. and actually had a ball in the past racing.. and everyone seemed to have got on well..

soz thats just me 2c rant.. not aimed at anyone.. its just a general comment from how the site is preseived from the outside..

entrants should be mindfull that alot of organising is involded in making up series..

Organisers should be mindfull that without entrants theres no series..

both should work together to make a great series happen Very Happy

Maybe everyone should taste there words before spitting them out..

hoping i dont get my head takn off here. is so .. so be it..

pardon the spelling mistakes.. as most of u know i cant spell for shyt lol
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

I see nothing has really changed... Empty Re: I see nothing has really changed...

Post by Reaps Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Noted Embarassed I hope it hasnt left too bad an impression, and please be aware that there has been alot of constructive, respectful party chats and debate on here going on over the past day or two which has addressed alot of both the organisers and members issues with regards to current and future events etc...

As far as that side of it goes I think its safe to say pretty much all the issues relating to series events that were raised by certain members and organisers over the last couple of days have been resolved successfully, with everyone on good terms.

Unfortunately there has also some disrespectful aspects to the conversation on the forum too and for my part in that id like to apologise for not simply sticking to discussing the issues being raised by people that were relevant to OZFM Series. Embarassed Sorry.
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

I see nothing has really changed... Empty Re: I see nothing has really changed...

Post by iWolf Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Don Stylz wrote:Whats going on here gents ?? i havent been on here for a while.. needed a bit of a forza break and to be bluntly honest.. sorta got over the online arguments before..

i come back to see the same thing.. like come on fellas like really... does OZFM now stand for online preschool playground for arguments..

arent we all here to try and have fun and have some great close racing and some great laughs ?? .. instead of trying to race in the bullshyt public lobbies..

i might be just one small voice in this communitee . but looking from the out side.. it dont look good for new people who want to join ozfm.. and especially dont make the members look to good or mature . ( not pointing any fingers.. just speaking in general )

I have raced with a fair few of u guys in the past.. and its always seemed like everyone got on great. loads of laughs and fun . pretty sad to see that has broken down..

As people have said before .. its a game !! where all here to have fun.. Maybe we should start a OZ-UFC3 section.. so if people have issues with others they can just take it to the octagon.. or if its really bad take it to the pride ring.. stomp there head a few times and then get over it..

come on guys.. we are all at the age of maturity.. were not kids ..

this is really the only real gaming forum i have joined.. and actually had a ball in the past racing.. and everyone seemed to have got on well..

soz thats just me 2c rant.. not aimed at anyone.. its just a general comment from how the site is preseived from the outside..

entrants should be mindfull that alot of organising is involded in making up series..

Organisers should be mindfull that without entrants theres no series..

both should work together to make a great series happen Very Happy

Maybe everyone should taste there words before spitting them out..

hoping i dont get my head takn off here. is so .. so be it..

pardon the spelling mistakes.. as most of u know i cant spell for shyt lol
Hi Don,

We can let someone else worry about the spelling mate. study

Words of wisdom nonetheless, and worth quoting ^. yoda

If only the people who have the differences will talk them out with each other and move on.
soapbox
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:22 pm

sorry guys
Reapr is 100% right about everything. consider it resolved.
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Nicely put Don.

I'll ignore any spelling or grammatical errors for now. :-)

Reall, really well put.

Also, I have to reiterate here something I mentioned in the backroom.
Keep in mind that posting on a forum is not like talking face to face with someone. We are missing the subtle nuances of body language and rapid feedback from our statements. We don't feel the need to show the same level of manners that we do face to face since we can just hit send and not notice the effect our rant has had on the reader.
We can completely misunderstand something that was said and then fire off a reply that in real life we would have either understood initially or pretty quickly worked it out by conversing before throwing a wobbly.
Keep these things in mind, have fun on the track, and think about consequences before you post.

now.. back on track (literally)...

OctarineDream
OctarineDream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum