OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Again

3 posters

Go down

Hello Again Empty Hello Again

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi Guys,

I originally joined OzFM last year, but unfortunately life got away and I didn't get a chance to be active with Forza and the community.

Anyway....I'm keen now and I admit that I'm addicted to this game! Can't wait to start racing in the series events (Signed up to the Four Door Smile ) and also to race with you guys socially.

So yeah, if anyone is keen to have some fun racing sometime - please let me know, I need more forza people on my friends list. I'm definitely not the quickest, but I'm sure after a lot more practice I'll slowly improve.

Cheers,

Andrew/Dodgy

Back to top Go down

Hello Again Empty Re: Hello Again

Post by Waffelz Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Welcome (back) mate!

Feel free to send an FR over, I'm not super active at the moment but when I'm on, I'm on Forza
Waffelz
Waffelz
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Will do - thanks mate.

I think doing some social multiplayer with you guys will help me with adjusting to the series racing.

I'm used to playing mostly F1 2011, so I'm used to not making any contact with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 am

Hey man i have 5 weeks off starting last monday so you can send me a fr as well if you like. I only play 4 games and lately its mostly forza and COD so unless i find a cash job in the next couple days im pretty sure that nice lady with the red hair who is trying to run our country will be paying me to play xbox WOOT
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson eagle73 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Sly Dux wrote: so unless i find a cash job in the next couple days im pretty sure that nice lady with the red hair who is trying to run our country will be paying me to play xbox WOOT

I propose an immediate rule change throughout all races in OZFM. Those racers collecting government benefits should have at least a 20 second time penalty to make up for the fat they have more time to practice lol

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 am

Sly Dux wrote:Hey man i have 5 weeks off starting last monday so you can send me a fr as well if you like. I only play 4 games and lately its mostly forza and COD so unless i find a cash job in the next couple days im pretty sure that nice lady with the red hair who is trying to run our country will be paying me to play xbox WOOT

Lol. Nice mate - only just saw your post now. You're on Uni holidays like me? I'm not back at uni until the 23rd Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:59 am

Nah my company has an annual shutdown for plant maintenance. 5 weeks off this year last year it was 12 Sad We go back to slaughter on 1st of august
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Ok cool rockon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down