OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself

2 posters

Go down

Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 pm

G`day people, Just registered this morning after finding this site last night. I have been playing Forza4 since It was released and like jack331au below, came across from GT5. I`ve only played GT5 once since getting FM4 for comparing the two and have not been back. I purchased an Xbox 360 just for FM4 and I can say that I love it. I have been playing the console career mode until about 2 mths ago when I decided to venture on line. Well got sick of being bashed around in the public races and started looking for people who race clean with damage on, which led me to the club scene which leads me to here. I have read through the CoC and it is totally how I like to race. I`m not a "win at all costs" driver and if I`m slower than someone else I`ll give them room to go around. I mainly race in A, S and R3 but I also dabble in B, R2 and R1. I have cars in all classes but they`re my main ones. I work a 7 days on 7 days off roster so I`m home racing online every second week. I take the Xbox to work and do my tunings out there and test them online when I come home. I`ve recently started to paint some of my cars as well. My hat goes off to all you serious painters out there! I am all for the licensing system as well. I would also like to join your car club as I would like to better my racing with fellow aussies. I`m online this afternoon and will be sending a request because I go to work tonight and return next tues morning. I have a wife who accepts my love of cars and motorsports and 2 young boys who do as well (6 & 7). Well that`s about it for my intro so I hope to see you all on the tracks soon.

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself

Post by crimson eagle73 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Hay mate, if you have the porsche pack, get the car and jump into friday night casual events. We have everyone from really great racers to turtles (like me)
throw an FR my way Crimson1973 since im in most friday nights

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Welcome mofosamo,

you're doing all the right things, checking out the forum and reading the rules, etc.

Get some friend requests out to the regulars online and on forum as well.
That should get you hooked up with some online racing. Its mostly clean as per our CoC, though sometimes things can and do go wrong and sometimes contact is just part of the game . Hopefully you'll like what you find.

Also, keep an eye out for oO sleuth Oo, he's from up north as well.

We'll get a club invite out to you soon.

cheers
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Thanks for the replies fellas. Yes crimson I have the porsche pack and as I have never been a big fan of them I must say they are growing on me. So no racing online until next tues but I`ll still be able to join in on the topics here on the forum so I hope to meet more of the community and get to know you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down