OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter

4 posters

Go down

Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter Empty Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter

Post by Ruskovski Sat May 19, 2012 7:43 pm

[rant]
Lots and lots of explicit Language!!!!!!!! Grr

So I pre order this game like 6 months in advance and get the collectors addition.

Yay it finally gets released! Race down to the local store and pick it up.

Due to work commitments i haven't even got on to the computer to play games all week, so finally after finishing another 6 day week I install the game. Huh downloading set up up date? oh well i can deal with that I've got plenty of quota. Next make an account - 20 minutes later, game still installing in background.

Finally it says it's ready to play. press PLAY. Please login - ok no problem.

Enter details press enter - Logging in.............ERROR 37 - servers are busy WTF! Try again later

After spending half an hour trying to log in I'm so mad that i decide to go shoot people in the face and let off some steam. 1 hour later on I try again, Same F#@$ing response F#@$ this I'm going to burn it.

[/rant]
Ruskovski
Ruskovski
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter Empty Re: Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter

Post by NoRecoil Sat May 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Check the internets - i hvae herd about this Error 37 from Joe
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter Empty Re: Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter

Post by mcrow5 Sat May 19, 2012 9:11 pm

yeah the servers have been overloaded due to the amount of people who have the game. just keep trying at different times of the day.
mcrow5
mcrow5
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruskovski Sat May 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Well I finally got on made a character and then get booted for lagging!

F$@# IT! i give up
Ruskovski
Ruskovski
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by WARHAWK85 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Yeah I have the latest Gaming computer with the works and the frame rate is still retardedly high, it is a RAM and Graphics eater of a game, Plus with Telstra's Fantastic internet...........cough cough............ your in for some rage every now and then. But just wait till you get to Diablo with a demon hunter............your pc or lap top will learn to fly, that bitch be tuff!.
WARHAWK85
WARHAWK85
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Why I'm About to use Diablo III as a firelighter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeBRjlkckPAcb7zkTnE-cV44p11CyjDPCfr2WLUNmTOkpO_Gvtghfjbb8-gA
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum