OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R6 Monaco GP

4 posters

Go down

R6 Monaco GP Empty R6 Monaco GP

Post by Zabbey21 Sat May 19, 2012 4:26 pm

These are the round 6 results of the 78 lap race, sorry for the bad picture quality guys, phone isn't that good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zabbey21
Zabbey21
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

R6 Monaco GP Empty Re: R6 Monaco GP

Post by The Double D Sat May 19, 2012 4:49 pm

worst race ever Sad dsqed after lewis pitted me
The Double D
The Double D
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Sat May 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Go LEWIS Very Happy
JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Double D Sat May 19, 2012 4:55 pm

yeah was in 3rd fighting for second and he like NOOO i want to pass pushed me round then i got down for illegal blocking and dangerous drving, o well theres always next wk
The Double D
The Double D
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabbey21 Sat May 19, 2012 5:26 pm

After a bullshit incident resulting in me getting disqualified in Qualifying, me and Sleuthy ended up having a 1-2....at 22nd and 23rd place.

The race start was quite hectic, a LOT of incidents and crashes occured in the first couple of laps, including some maybe off-putting overtaking decisions by the retarded AI.

After breaking 4 nose-cones in 6 laps and having pitted 4 times in 8 laps, I was almost resigning to a DNF, figuring that I would not get anywhere near Reaper in 1st (well done, btw).

After some consistent driving I worked my way up to 4th, passing Hamilton and gaining a 30 second advantage on him. This was around lap 45. I was 40 seconds down on Petrov and didn't think I'd catch him. I caught him in 5 laps and when he "accidentally" broke the front half of his car, I took a spot on the podium for the first time!

Koboyashi was next and he was 50 seconds up, with only 20 laps left i didn't think I would catch him. Unfortunately for me I managed to catch him in 12 laps but got a drive-through penalty. This, combined with the other time penalties I got, ensured that Monaco would not be my first podium.

Until next time!
Zabbey21
Zabbey21
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Sat May 19, 2012 5:37 pm

What a crappy night for the ferrari, Qualified 1st then got a 20 place grid penalty, started 21st. 2 drive through penaltys, a puncture due to debri on the track, seveal nose cones ok maybe about 7-8 of them, and constant AI being slow and trying to give room apparently but more like blocking. Which caused alot of problems for me throughout the race distance. Concentration levels was extreme and was pretty buggered by the end of it.

So glad that track is over and finished 8th which at one stage was aiming for 5th, but just couldn find a clean run. Although will take 8th as finishing was a challenge in itself.

Well done to Reaper for a solid run and for beating those dam AI and Zabbey also.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum