OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any logo creaters out there that can help???

3 posters

Go down

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Empty any logo creaters out there that can help???

Post by Lachy5 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi guys,

I'm just starting to get used to racing without the assists on (except the braking line tongue ) and was thinking about joining some comps soon to see how i am actually going. Most comps require or prefer custom paintjobs and I cannot grasp the forza layer system to save myself.
I can get some basic car paints done but the logos are completely beyond my skills.
If there is someone out there who could make a couple of logos for me at any price that would be greatly appreciated.

post here or pm me and i'll give you pics of the few that i need done.

much appreciated,

Lachy5

Lachy5
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Empty Re: any logo creaters out there that can help???

Post by Dazza4610 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Mate I see nothing wrong with you grabing vinyls from the SF. The only issue there is you can not gift the complete livery or sell it.

PS, Clarkson is so lazy he choose a number that matched the in game livery ...lol

Sorry Clarko!

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Empty Re: any logo creaters out there that can help???

Post by OctarineDream Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Let us know what you want. Between the bunch of us, a lot of logos have already been done. Smile

Chris (OD)
OctarineDream
OctarineDream
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachy5 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:20 pm

dont worry daz i have no intention of trying to make credits with them. just hoping to make some slightly respectable race cars for some upcoming series i might be able to run in.

@ octarine

thanks mate i appreciate it,

I've had a look on the sf for a few i had in mind but they werent on there, probably because they are old/defunct Laughing
anyway here are a few that i had in mind, as many as you can do would be of great help. whatever price you want too

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Ampol2
(a white background and outline too please)

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Bbch
(a thin white outline too)

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Ansett
(again a thin white outine)

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Optuscommunicationslogo
(outline again)

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Cartonunitedbrewerieslo
(white background and outine)

the outlines are mostly to save clashes with my planned colours.
If you cant do all, AMPOL and BBC are my major sponsors and the ones I want most.

thanks again,

Lachy5

Lachy5
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Lachy5 wrote:dont worry daz i have no intention of trying to make credits with them. just hoping to make some slightly respectable race cars for some upcoming series i might be able to run in.

Sorry mate, I did not mean you would sell ones you get from this thread, what I meant was, if you only wanted them for yourself and did not want to gift your livery then you could use some from the SF.

But as you said, there never the ones you want when you need em.

OD is pretty good at making them, and I might have a go at some for you.. and me to use one day Smile

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm

ok, the Ampol one will be simple as it's just basic shapes.
The BBC Hardware will be a bit more difficult for two reasons:
1. It has a lotta curves in it (nothing wrong with that Twisted Evil )
2. I can't find a decent resolution image of it, so it's hard to see well.

I have the next few days off, so if I can drag myself away from Skyrim, I'll start on the BBC one. Dazza - you wanna do the Ampol one or something else?

Lachy - when you get the Ampol one, take a look at it in the editor to get an idea of how it's done. That's an easy one to understand it...

Chris (OD)
OctarineDream
OctarineDream

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 pm

OctarineDream wrote:Dazza - you wanna do the Ampol one or something else?

Yep, no point both doing the same one.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachy5 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:46 pm

@ Octarine,

Thanks mate, appreciate it. as for the bbc hardware logo. Thats the first and only picture i've seen since bunnings bought them and it came from the bunnings site, lol.

Letters are my main letdown. Shapes like the stripes in both of those and other general shapes arent too big an issue but I just dont have the patience to make the letters tongue

thanks again,

Lachy5

Lachy5
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 pm

I have done the Ampol one...

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Ampol10

Is that what you mean by "outlined" or do you need each letter outlined? Maybe in black or the same colour blue as the outside stripes.

Like this...

any logo creaters out there that can help??? Ampol_10

I have gifted both to OD as you are not on my Freinds List.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachy5 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 am

Yeah the top one is what I was after.
My major sponsor is ampol so my cars are going to be red, blue and white. Without the outlines some logos will most likely get lost in some parts of the paint.

Thanks mate, looks great.

Lachy5

Lachy5
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 am

When OD gifts them over, take it into the editor, ungroup the layers, and have a look at how it is done. The hardest parts is the curves in the P and the O, the rest is just the standard shapes.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Hey Lachy, I've just sent over Dazza's two Ampol VGs and my BBC Hardware one.

oops, just realised I didn't include a white outline around the whole thing. I'll send you a v2 with the white outline.

Chris (OD)
OctarineDream
OctarineDream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachy5 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 pm

yeah got it thanks mate, looks great

Lachy5
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down