OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, new here.

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys, new here. Empty Hey guys, new here.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Just joined. Was looking on regular forza forums and came upon someone suggesting this site, and since I'm Australian I thought I'd better take a look. I love V8's and Bathurst, which I'm sure isn't uncommon here lol. Can't wait for forza 4. Very much hoping for Bathurst in DLC... Hoping to be able to get involved in some events that are actually in my time zone. I'm a clean racer, or at least I try to be. I like to tune and mess around with car setups, for performance, and drifting. Car designs aren't really my thing but if I have the time then I can make something pretty cool.

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, new here. Empty Re: Hey guys, new here.

Post by Harry Highpants Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

Hey Datsun - good to have you on board!

Yep - there's one or two people who are keen on Bathurst here. I think a couple of guys will lose their mind completely if they don't see a Bathurst track in the first 12 months of release!

You just missed out (as in, it was on tonight) on the last run of the Supercars before Forza 4 - however I can pretty much guarantee that a V8 series won't be far away!

For the record - I'm a crap driver, tuner, drifter, painter, drag racer, etc, etc... But I do run an online radio station dedicated to OZFM and Forza in general called Big Stick Radio (click the link to listen) - have a listen!

Keep an eye out on here in the next week - something tells me there'll be plenty of events to choose from!

Harry Highpants
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 am

G'day Datsun,

Your bio sounds a lot like the majority of our members.
Reckon you'll be right at home.

Hope you enjoy the forums and get into some FM4 racing with us soon.

cheers
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:04 am

Welcome mate, have a look around there isn't a lot happing today, but Thursday! AWWWWWYYYEEEAAHH!!
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 am

welcome datsun. sorry The Datsun. i dont want to get u confused with a regular datsun. im guessing you like datsun's .As a drag racer on forza i know alot of people grew to hate that car especially in public lobbies. i actually had one of the fastest in the game before they started clutch slipping.
Anyhow welcome mate. i know u will have fun here
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Haha. This name was made before I got Forza 3. I am more of a fan of the 240z, 260z, 180b, rather than the 510, which was ridiculous and ruined drag racing. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'll check out your station. Hopefully I can get involved in some events when I have the time. Hopefully I'm not working :b.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down