OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 2 OZFM

3 posters

Go down

New 2 OZFM Empty New 2 OZFM

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Howdy All,

How we all doin?

Jamie's the name game tag is BMYBNY.
I should be back online soon, just waiting for my new ISP to come.
Look forward to seeing you all on the track.

Back to top Go down

New 2 OZFM Empty Re: New 2 OZFM

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey mate!

Welcome to OZFM!! Great to see some new people on here.... We'll have to have a race sometime! Enjoy your stay. Smile

Jake
CDS MINI SPOOL
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Schuey007 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am

Hi Jamie, I'll be nice to you as I have have been told to be but you really asked us (or me as I'm reading this) how I was doing twice? Howdy is short for How we all doin? Isn't it?

But I hope we wont let that get in between us as I feel we could have a real beautiful relationship ready to bloom here. Like on a springs morning when you you see the first flowers opening after after their winter hibernation. Like a bear hibernates, I like to eat a lot and sleep for hours after but never do I feel the need to find a cave and sleep for months, do you? Cause if your do, you should change your name to Yogi. He was funny, I like to laugh. Sometimes I wonder why birds fly and don't just run real fast, Emu's do. Emu is a funny word, can you say Emu? it sounds even funnier when you say it ten times really fast, go on and try it. Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu. I typed it out as I don't know if you can count that high. Maybe you should invest in a calculator and then maths wouldn't be such a struggle. I struggle sometimes, like I am right now. I'm trying to be nice but something inside of me wants to burst out and just say flibberty jibbit, there its done. Are you happy now you made me say that. If I get in trouble it will all your fault. Fault rhymes with vault, how weird is that? Ha Ha I heard a song the other day. Do you like drag? I don't as I think men should wear mens clothing.

Hit me up on xbl if you need a friend, I'm guessing you do.

Very Happy
Schuey007
Schuey007
Serious Racer

Location : Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Ever Lasting Gobstopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Schuey007 wrote:Hi Jamie, I'll be nice to you as I have have been told to be but you really asked us (or me as I'm reading this) how I was doing twice? Howdy is short for How we all doin? Isn't it?

But I hope we wont let that get in between us as I feel we could have a real beautiful relationship ready to bloom here. Like on a springs morning when you you see the first flowers opening after after their winter hibernation. Like a bear hibernates, I like to eat a lot and sleep for hours after but never do I feel the need to find a cave and sleep for months, do you? Cause if your do, you should change your name to Yogi. He was funny, I like to laugh. Sometimes I wonder why birds fly and don't just run real fast, Emu's do. Emu is a funny word, can you say Emu? it sounds even funnier when you say it ten times really fast, go on and try it. Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu, Emu. I typed it out as I don't know if you can count that high. Maybe you should invest in a calculator and then maths wouldn't be such a struggle. I struggle sometimes, like I am right now. I'm trying to be nice but something inside of me wants to burst out and just say flibberty jibbit, there its done. Are you happy now you made me say that. If I get in trouble it will all your fault. Fault rhymes with vault, how weird is that? Ha Ha I heard a song the other day. Do you like drag? I don't as I think men should wear mens clothing.

Hit me up on xbl if you need a friend, I'm guessing you do.

Very Happy

........ & there's the resident crack addict of our wonderful site driveling away as usual about space aliens & the like.... don't worry about his ramblings, just throw him a dollar & don't make eye contact... he'll forget what he is talking about soon enough Cool

Seriously but mate, forgetting all the random drivel from "Crack Boy" (he's at his worst on the weekends), welcome to the forum & hope to see you on track soon Very Happy
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks guys.
look forward to it.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content