OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.. and another newbie joins the grid

+5
Dazza4610
OctarineDream
Mitch
RU four 86
never enough
9 posters

Go down

.. and another newbie joins the grid Empty .. and another newbie joins the grid

Post by never enough Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Hey all,

Nice site! Wish I had have discovered it 18 months ago when I was desperately seeking some clean aussie racers on FM3!! Still, with FM4 around the corner, this looks like the place to be so better late than never! Look forward to racing with you all in the future. rockon
never enough
never enough
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

.. and another newbie joins the grid Empty Re: .. and another newbie joins the grid

Post by RU four 86 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Welcome mate,

It's a bit of aslow time in general, with FM4 around the corner and a few guys testing the new fanatic wheels.

Saying that, most nights some of the guys are online doing bit of casual stuff,

I'm going to start up a casual run Wednesday nights again, week after next.

Send out a few FR and get your self known, probally a good time to come
onboard with the lead up to FM4.

RU
RU four 86
RU four 86
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

.. and another newbie joins the grid Empty Re: .. and another newbie joins the grid

Post by Mitch Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Welcome to OZFM mate!

I only just returned to OZFM myself after having a long stint in the dark (ala: moved house and had no internet) so ill be catching up with everyone (new and old) So ill see you online at some stage

Mitch
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:23 pm

G'day mate and welcome in.
Yep - lotsa good clean racing happenning. Have a look around, we have hot lap comps aswell as another couple of series races going on at the moment. I reckon we might squeeze one more v8 series in before the FM4 launch. Not sure though. Smile

Chris (OD)
OctarineDream
OctarineDream

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:52 pm

OctarineDream wrote:I reckon we might squeeze one more v8 series in before the FM4 launch. Not sure though. Smile

Chris (OD)

Hmm, Maybe. Might do a small one.

Oh Welcome aboard!

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 am

g'day mate,
welcome to the board.

As mentioned, this would be a good time to get to know our members.

A bit quiet as we lead up to FM4 and probably a bit of chaos after it hits.

Hope you find it to your liking, catch you online sometime.

cheers
iWolf
iWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:54 am

Welcome mate, some good fun racing on here. Make sure to have a read of the CoC:D
OctarineDream wrote:I reckon we might squeeze one more v8 series in before the FM4 launch. Not sure though. Smile
Dazza4610 wrote:Hmm, Maybe. Might do a small one.

Another V8 series sounds good. I will need somewhere to run the new "camo" vodafone livery Very Happy
JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by never enough Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 am

RU four 86 wrote:Welcome mate,

It's a bit of aslow time in general, with FM4 around the corner and a few guys testing the new fanatic wheels.

RU

Yeah does seem a bit quiet ATM but that is to be expected I suppose. Still, that gives me a chance to have a good look around and get some FR out in time for FM4. Fingers crossed T10 include Bathurst and some base model Ford/Holdens this time!
never enough
never enough
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTank Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 am

never enough wrote:Fingers crossed T10 include Bathurst and some base model Ford/Holdens this time!

Keep your fingers crossed - but don't hold your breath. Safer that way Smile
FrankTank
FrankTank
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:04 am

Yeah I want to buzz around in a VN V6 Executive - the one-tyre-fire king!!
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by never enough Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 am

Mitch wrote:Yeah I want to buzz around in a VN V6 Executive - the one-tyre-fire king!!

ahh, the old VN. I remember pushing that pile of sh!t down the road one day when it stalled on me ... crank sensor went if I remember correctly. Worst Commodore. Ever.
never enough
never enough
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:01 pm

hahaha crank sensor in a holden, damn I know that feeling, it got so I used to carry around a spare crank angle sensor & also a spare airflow meter in the boot of my VL...

Damn was I smiling when the airflow meter died at the gold coast, everyone in the car (full car of semi pissed yobbos) was spewing & we are pulled over on the side of the road with the car either not starting or going "chugga chuga splut stall", so I casually pop the boot & pull out my spare hahaha! In less than 2 mins off we go again, (that next one lasted nearly until I sold it too!) Gotta love the old commies!

Oh yeah & a big welcome to the forum to our newest newbie 'never enough"! Sorry about the thread hijack, that kind of stuff happens a bit around here Very Happy Hope to see you on the track soon bud!
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down